Last Great Battle of Prydwen...... anybody..

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah yeah server down, cluster inc, lets sort the wheat from the chaff (or chav)

Objective

See what realm can take and hold a tower the longest.

I would suggest the alb tower on the plateau (Surs T4 iirc) nice and open. There is about 6 access areas to this plateau, some are choke points others require some straffing to get up........ consider it the island and the rulers control the tower (even if its in ruins)

yeah, yeah lets shroom it up etc etc

Vladamir

FH is my second home
How about behn4?.

Oh wait hibs refuse to rvr in their frontier :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I suggest-

Time- 8PM UK time
Location- North Sea
Dress Code- WARSHIP/Scout Boat
Winner- First team to Destory the enemy fleet, then take the Water Keep!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
How about behn4?.

Oh wait hibs refuse to rvr in their frontier :(

Behn4 is right on the edge of the mountain so you can only really attack it from one side, whereas the hurb tower (which i assume Jupiter is talking about) is virtually in the middle so you can attakc it from all directions.

A tower in the ruins could also be a good idea.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
I suggest-

Time- 8PM UK time
Location- North Sea
this sounds more fun^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
How about all 3 realms help defeat the glacier giant?

Or since the terroist attcks in london we hold a reunion where all 3 realms meet in a circle to show respect to those who died?

No fighting afterwards ofc, all 3 realms go there seperate ways and carry on with normal RVR.

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:

Or since the terroist attcks in london we hold a reunion where all 3 realms meet in a circle to show respect to those who died?

No fighting afterwards ofc, all 3 realms go there seperate ways and carry on with normal RVR.

this sounds like a good idea to me peeps would just have to remember no AOE spells lol, it would be really weird fighting along side mids and hibs.

i think they should make a europe coop server

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Brad

1st thing to do ;p

Bubble

I suggest-

Time- 8PM UK time
Location- North Sea

2nd thing to do :m00: :clap:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
brad said:

Did glacial giant with 4 of us

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Can't u mids and albs bring 20+ friends and gather in a very small area so i can get my 39 chanter and kill u all, he needs some loving. ;)

PS. That idea of 3 realms meet in a circle to show respect to those who died, was a very good one imo. Guess as noone will like my idea, we might aswell do this one instead. :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Glacier giant made fun;

All roll a L20 character then try and kill him ;p

Brite

Banned
was going to wait til they atleast had a date to organise somthing last minute

but if goa even bring prydwen up not clustred after all this they are silly really, i doubt they will do ANY work on prydwen what so ever over the weekend :worthy:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite takes some pills, drink alcohol on em and deletes his BD in a desperate moment (video bout that would be a best seller fast!) and rerolls to a REAL caster!

yurithegreat

Banned
How about Xalin or one of the others drop the attack flags for everyone and set us up some major mobs that all realms can meet up for and kill

Give out some true artifacts that relate to the servers clustering like GM remains (not useable by players they just for house deco)
Everyone that turns up gets a remains of random choice

Or clear out PoC mobs and have a mass capture the flag in there
Each realm has a lvl 100 mob(GM) to get past before they can attempt it
Then have to compete with the other realms to get back out
Winners get a free realm respec

Or a better one still would be to make all mids keeps owned by hibs/albs
all hib keeps to be owned by albs/mids and all alb keeps owned by mids/hibs and all lvl 10
Everyone starts at their main entrances and first realm to flatten all the keeps/towers in their realm wins
The final keep for every realm has a GM played mob

pikeh

Resident Freddy
yurithegreat said:
How about Xalin or one of the others drop the attack flags for everyone and set us up some major mobs that all realms can meet up for and kill

Give out some true artifacts that relate to the servers clustering like GM remains (not useable by players they just for house deco)
Everyone that turns up gets a remains of random choice

Or clear out PoC mobs and have a mass capture the flag in there
Each realm has a lvl 100 mob(GM) to get past before they can attempt it
Then have to compete with the other realms to get back out
Winners get a free realm respec

Or a better one still would be to make all mids keeps owned by hibs/albs
all hib keeps to be owned by albs/mids and all alb keeps owned by mids/hibs and all lvl 10
Everyone starts at their main entrances and first realm to flatten all the keeps/towers in their realm wins
The final keep for every realm has a GM played mob

good idea! not GM controlled mobs though.

Afran

Part of the furniture
All roll bonedancers and see who lasts the longest in a free-for-all fight

yurithegreat

Banned
Been thinking a bit more on this and seeing the relics will no doubt be reset with the cluster how about having all 6 relics hidden in PoC
No messages when they are picked up and whoever gets the most out wins
In the event of a tie between 2/3 realms have them fight it out in one of the battle grounds
Or in the event 1 team wins outright have the other 2 realms fight it out in a bg for 2nd and 3rd places
Give out realm respecs for the winners and everyone that takes part gets a medal of honor with we came 1st,2nd,3rd place on them depending how their realm did ofc
Make the medals for housing in 3 colors Gold/Silver/Bronze and if poss make them placeable on the front of the houses or interior would do

Allow ressurection in PoC but none in the bg so it`s last man standing wins for their realm

Thadius

Part of the furniture
yurithegreat said:
Been thinking a bit more on this and seeing the relics will no doubt be reset with the cluster how about having all 6 relics hidden in PoC
No messages when they are picked up and whoever gets the most out wins
In the event of a tie between 2/3 realms have them fight it out in one of the battle grounds
Or in the event 1 team wins outright have the other 2 realms fight it out in a bg for 2nd and 3rd places
Give out realm respecs for the winners and everyone that takes part gets a medal of honor with we came 1st,2nd,3rd place on them depending how their realm did ofc
Make the medals for housing in 3 colors Gold/Silver/Bronze and if poss make them placeable on the front of the houses or interior would do

Allow ressurection in PoC but none in the bg so it`s last man standing wins for their realm

Nah

Have the relics held by really high level mobs, 6 in total

Should be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom