Last attacker against bow classes!

kivik

Part of the furniture
When I get shot at I just hit sprint and run towards a random direction. Eventually I'll run right into the archer, othwise I run out of range to them :)

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
My bet this is due to a dmg shield which puts u in combat when u take dmg and not a bug. have started using it on my sb, and when scouts slams me they take dmg and are interrupted for the first 3-4 secs of the slam duration.

I've made sure to check for dmg shields too, but this happens even on targets with no shields, but you're right that it would've been a good explanation.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I've made sure to check for dmg shields too, but this happens even on targets with no shields, but you're right that it would've been a good explanation.

omni-procs does interrupts for arrows also...

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
omni-procs does interrupts for arrows also...

Yes, and so do DD reactives, DoT reactives, life drain reactives, snare reactives etc. and obviously you will be interrupted if something like that proccs on you. I've read countless damage logs and this interrupt is always present wether you get a negative effect/damage from slamming the target or not. This IS a real issue and not just a simple matter of damage shields or reactives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom