Last attacker against bow classes!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
This is truly driving me mad at the moment. Get bowed, spam last attacker - 4 or more seconds before it picks it up. How bloody ridiculous. Nearly dead in that time - and definately dead if there is more than one.

Does it get fixed?

I suppose I should right now it, but I doubt it would do any good except temporaily relieve my frustration.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
just useless .. you cant use the arrow stuck on you to find the target either ,, its stuck the other way around.

working as intended

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
This is truly driving me mad at the moment. Get bowed, spam last attacker - 4 or more seconds before it picks it up. How bloody ridiculous. Nearly dead in that time - and definately dead if there is more than one.

Does it get fixed?

I suppose I should right now it, but I doubt it would do any good except temporaily relieve my frustration.

:fluffle::fluffle: there there

Septina

Part of the furniture
NoooOooOooOooooOoo, dont nerf it, i just dinged my fotm archer 50 fs. :/

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
I understand how extremely annoying it is, even playing a scout myself. It's not unusual that I get kills where people are running in circles a few hundred range away looking for me and ending up dead before I appear on their screen.

I read Mythic is fixing this in 1.89 or the patch after that, and you are supposed to get both target and a visual as soon as the first arrow lands, but who knows what will come of that, the "attacking you"-bug that is exclusive for scouts has been in the game for I don't know how many years without being fixed.

(For those who haven't heard of the "attacking you"-bug, this is something that is exclusive for scouts and only in RVR, basically you get a forced attack-interrupt a few seconds after slamming an enemy, and effectively you only get 4 seconds or so worth of shooting from your 9 seconds slam. The interrupt seems to be there by design to prevent scouts from killing anything that doesn't purge immediately, as it will occur on any target, even one that is sitting down, faced away, weapons sheathed and mezzed.)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tbh even though I consider it annoying too, it should be so with every class.

Remove last target, nearest target, face, stick, follow, assist macro, add los need for all heals and we have a more challenging game.

Stealth and Midgard should be removed too though.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
It's annoying.

By the time you've figured out where the attack is coming from you're already half dead due to the increased damage.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie

Remove last target, nearest target, face, stick, follow, assist macro, add los need for all heals and we have a more challenging game.

u just described wow

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
It's annoying.
By the time you've figured out where the attack is coming from you're already half dead due to the increased damage.

I do less damage now with 50 bow spec than I used to do with 45, even my damage cap has been lowered. If you get close enough to spam some Point Blank shots it might hurt a bit more though.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Does it get fixed?

i think they r fixing it next patch.
its more annoying that u cant really see all arrows ... than this technicality that is only a problem when u r already in a fight.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
I do less damage now with 50 bow spec than I used to do with 45, even my damage cap has been lowered. If you get close enough to spam some Point Blank shots it might hurt a bit more though.

maybe your doing smth wrong ... i get shot for 1k by rr4 scouts quite often..

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
maybe your doing smth wrong ... i get shot for 1k by rr4 scouts quite often..

I do hit for 1k at times too, the damage is high and fine if you ask me, I'm just saying the caps and average are slightly lowered in this revised system rather than increased. My damage cap with 50+17 bow 413 dex is 1002, in previous patches with 45+16 bow I used to cap just below 1200.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie

U got a much better idea what to remove, guess who?:p

Rhoma

Loyal Freddie

Does it get fixed?

I think on 1.89 it get fixed + 15% archery dam reduction + archery miss rate fixed (atm is 35-40%) + Critical shot mitigation (urrah :clap:)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
ye I have the same problems it's insanely annoying too. I have no illutions of mythic fixing it.

Why the gave a class a 2h PA that have no positional riquirements and can be shoot out of range of any other class is logic to mythic only.

They should nerf range to 1500 now that they buffed damage gave em free PA like style and gave them a choice of pretty much any kind of damage they want. U can't evade arrows anymore either ;(

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I think on 1.89 it get fixed + 15% archery dam reduction + archery miss rate fixed (atm is 35-40%) + Critical shot mitigation (urrah :clap:)

Fixed to what?

Crit shot mitigation means?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I do hit for 1k at times too, the damage is high and fine if you ask me, I'm just saying the caps and average are slightly lowered in this revised system rather than increased. My damage cap with 50+17 bow 413 dex is 1002, in previous patches with 45+16 bow I used to cap just below 1200.

Damage is fine? I dont bolt for anywhere near that. :(

Rhoma

Loyal Freddie
Fixed to what?

Crit shot mitigation means?

Yes, it got fixed

A 10 second damage mitigation timer has been added to Critical Shot that will now reduce damage from all critical and power shots, from all archers, by 50% for the duration of the timer. This timer affects only the target, thus allowing the archer to change targets and still cause full damage to any target on which the damage mitigation timer is not active. During the last 5 seconds, damage will increase for each second up to full damage.

It's a needed nerf to those gruped archers.

Archer population will decrease on next patch :clap:

And will be some non-common bugs with arrows:

- unkilleable bg's :S

- and chars who have a permanent Crit Shot penalty up

And these bugs will make elder archers /log :m00:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I had something else odd lastnight - my brittle guard stepped in the way of an arrows about 5 times without dieing.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I had something else odd lastnight - my brittle guard stepped in the way of an arrows about 5 times without dieing.

Think I read somewhere that it is a bug. Not sure where, just remember reading it. Nothing you can do about it.

As for Last Attacker, its fixed next patch. Won't really help much because what about the other 12 archers all shooting at you :D

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie

I would consider deleting then because my ranger which when it was in rogs with 380 dex (no aug dex) hit for 1031 (cap) on his crit, other shots cap at 825, 790, 680 and so on

now fully templated and 399 dex (still no aug dex) at rr6L2 caps are the same and such, therefore your 1002 crit is either a) the biggest hit u've yet to achieve b) shite template

u can leave dex @ 370 and ur damage will never change, read the post concerning archery dmg/speed in correlation to dexterity.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
as for brittle guard its bugged in water, if u are below the enemy in water brittle guard is unkillable only way to kill is to crit stealth crit stealth and so on :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
my Scout must b MEGA bugged then...he got 50+16 and 428 dex buffed , but i NEVER has hit for more than 700ish since patch (well was higher 1 time hit a Luri for 980, /hugs Staj)...did MUCH more dmg before patch....

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
as for brittle guard its bugged in water, if u are below the enemy in water brittle guard is unkillable only way to kill is to crit stealth crit stealth and so on :)

Ahh that fits, I was indeed under the water.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
(For those who haven't heard of the "attacking you"-bug, this is something that is exclusive for scouts and only in RVR, basically you get a forced attack-interrupt a few seconds after slamming an enemy, and effectively you only get 4 seconds or so worth of shooting from your 9 seconds slam. The interrupt seems to be there by design to prevent scouts from killing anything that doesn't purge immediately, as it will occur on any target, even one that is sitting down, faced away, weapons sheathed and mezzed.)

My bet this is due to a dmg shield which puts u in combat when u take dmg and not a bug. have started using it on my sb, and when scouts slams me they take dmg and are interrupted for the first 3-4 secs of the slam duration.

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
I would consider deleting then because my ranger which when it was in rogs with 380 dex (no aug dex) hit for 1031 (cap) on his crit, other shots cap at 825, 790, 680 and so on
now fully templated and 399 dex (still no aug dex) at rr6L2 caps are the same and such, therefore your 1002 crit is either a) the biggest hit u've yet to achieve b) shite template
u can leave dex @ 370 and ur damage will never change, read the post concerning archery dmg/speed in correlation to dexterity.

My caps are 1002, 902, 722 and 601, I'm guessing your 825 shot would be power shot, how come it caps out significantly lower than mine while your other shots cap out higher? If you could find some gray mobs and shoot a few arrows and screenies it would be interesting to see.

What do you think would increase my cap and make my template a good one, increasing from 7% spell damage to 10%? Using a 0.1 speed slower bow? Cant' think of anything else that would possibly raise my caps. I always said my characters seamt bugged somehow, maybe I was right afterall...

Rhoma

Loyal Freddie
What do you think would increase my cap and make my template a good one, increasing from 7% spell damage to 10%? Using a 0.1 speed slower bow? Cant' think of anything else that would possibly raise my caps. I always said my characters seamt bugged somehow, maybe I was right afterall...

bow speed doesn't affect on dam, bows for archers are like staffs for casters.

Btw doesn't exist any focus on archery :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom