Help laptopsdirect.co.uk 3 year swap out

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Buy one get one free - Laptops Direct

Right, basically you pay for an extended warranty, at the end of the 3 years they swap out your laptop with a new one of equivalent value.

Anyone used them before? Anyone know anyone who has done this? Worth it?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Too good a deal.... How the hell can they make any money apart from this? The only way I can think is if people forget that they have bought under this offer, or the other dodgy rebate 'scams'. That or they sell horrendously overpriced laptops in 3 years!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well Richersounds have done the same thing with their supercare warranty for the last 15 years or so, I am not doubting the scheme itself, just trying to find out if the company itself has a good name.

It's also a very good price for a 3 year warranty compared to other online retailers I have looked at.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Too good a deal.... How the hell can they make any money apart from this? The only way I can think is if people forget that they have bought under this offer, or the other dodgy rebate 'scams'. That or they sell horrendously overpriced laptops in 3 years!

The link doesn't work for me, (maybe because I am not in the uk?) but the way most of these deals work is that the extended warranty is like ~50%+ the cost of a new laptop. They have this extra money for 3 years (can plan an order in advance to cover these new laptops) and will give you only a slightly better spec computer.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The company has been around for quite a bit and I believe has a fairly good reputation...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Well Richersounds have done the same thing with their supercare warranty for the last 15 years or so, I am not doubting the scheme itself, just trying to find out if the company itself has a good name.

It's also a very good price for a 3 year warranty compared to other online retailers I have looked at.

They are a good company. When I was laptop hunting a few people mentioned them.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
i got my laptop from there around 2 years ago. no problems at all. i think i got a call fromn them around 1 year aago making sure everything was ok

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
there based near me really good company never had an issue with

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
According to the T&C's it looks as though that offer finished on the 6th July, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom