Laptops?

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know much about them so could some 1 tell me if they are any good for playing games? are the graphics good?

Q1. are sony Vaio's any good? if so which 1 is the best to buy?
Q2. wot is the best graphics card out for a laptop?
Q3. can i still play games as good on a laptop as on desktop? is it as stable and reliable?
Q4. will world of warcraft play good on one? wireless i mean?

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Q1. Sony are generally not into gaming laptops
Q2. Atm I think its Nvidias Geforce 7800GTX Go
Q3. Depending on what laptop you get yes. But don't think that you can play it for a long time not connected to the mains and the laptop will be heavy.
Q4. Depending on the stability/speed of the connection I should think so.

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
kk thx for feed back, is the NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6400 with TurboCache™ supporting 128MB (*) any good? will i be able 2 play battle field 2 on it?

and which sony vaio is the best there are 2 many diffrent styls i like the FS 1 is there any main diffrence or are they all practicaly the same?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Turbocache is the new name for nicking system memory and using it as graphics memory, avoid!

If you want a proper gaming laptop you'll need one that has at least 128Mb, preferably 256Mb, of real onboard memory, and a minimum of 1Gb Ram, preferably using a mobile AMD64 processor. Dunno who makes them, Sony certainly don't, and anyway I won't touch Sony products after the recent DRM rootkit debarkle. If they install rootkits on their music CD's, who knows what they add on their laptops!

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
lol ok thx, alienware is a bit price 4 me, think ill look for somthing eles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom