Laptop Mobile Radeon 9000. and ToA

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Got a slight problem while playing Toa, i can see the interface (quickbars, spell list, inventory etc.) but where you normally see the landscape and chars i just got a dense fog. I cant use the options cause then the game stops loading. All i can do is log the char on and run around in a dense fog not seeing anything.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've tried with the latest drivers.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fafnir said:
Got a slight problem while playing Toa, i can see the interface (quickbars, spell list, inventory etc.) but where you normally see the landscape and chars i just got a dense fog. I cant use the options cause then the game stops loading. All i can do is log the char on and run around in a dense fog not seeing anything.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've tried with the latest drivers.

I have a dell D600 with this gfx chip in and it works fine for me ... do you have dx9.0b installed ?

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
I have exactly the same problem - my driver version is 6.14.1.6292 and I installed DirectX 9.0b as well :/

I don't know what difference there is between the Radion 9000 and the Mobile version - other than the fact they don't let you install any newer drivers :/

Fafnir, did you use hacked versions of the latest drivers? Because that might be my next attempt - you can get a prog off the net that will force the latest 9000 drivers to install on the Mobility Versions.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
nope not used the hacked prog. and yes i got directX 9.0b

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I have a Mobile 9600 and had the same problem. Installing the latest Compaq drivers solved my problem though.... :D

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
I have a Mobile 9600 and had the same problem. Installing the latest Compaq drivers solved my problem though.... :D

where can i find the latest drivers for compaq? their site is too...well not user friendly heh

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
im running driver 6.14.10.6371 from the dell webbie on mine.

edit .. older drivers being used further up the page ... try going to lappy manufacturer page and dl the latest drivers .. or use the hacked ones :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, have to see how I get on with the Mobile Radeon 7500 tonight (assuming ToA has arrived)

Keeping this mentally bookmarked !

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom