Language!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings.

Wanted to make a post about the language that we use for mmorpg. I'm finding that I use these in the real world and that other people (who probably don't play onliners) use them too.

So post below either: -

a) One word that you know of in Daoc
b) Make a new word up!
c) Do both.

Wonder how many words we can find . . . . .

/bow

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
a) Noob - new player. Often used to describe a player unfamiliar with his new ebay bought account! :p

b) New word - Olb - old player from since beta. Usually defined by his/her respect for fellow players and a distinct lack of greed. Often will rose tint at the thought of rvr without realm abilities and the fun of some old classes before goa played god :p

/bow

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
a) FTW - For the Win -> exclamation of something good. Used, for example, in reference to a player who has just done something worthy of praise.

b) New Word - FTL - For the Loss -> exclamation of something bad. Said privately to oneself regarding the latest gimp who has just joined yr AC pbaoe group who is certain to lead to group wipe at Taskers.

Funkybunny

Banned
1) PL! powerleveling!
2) Hiho! my greeting, cut down from hiiiiiiiiiidyhooooooooooooo!

Gamah

Banned
inc = incomming, say that and enemy is incoming.
pom = mana regen spell also know as: crack/regen
zerged = defeated by vastly supperior numbers
op = Overpowered - A class that has considerable power making it unbalanced
nerf = nerf comes from the french toy company NERF..who made the soft toy gun things..by "Nerfing" something your making it soft and unable to do damage.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Xrealming= Cheating by using information you get from characters on an account in one realm to benefit characters you have on another account in a different realm.
1realming= Just playing one realm

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Oo - An expression used as a result of suprise or confusion.

Waffelduck - The new identity of Wadafak as decided by Glodoc :p. May also be interpreted as a waffle-duck oO

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Saggy said:
Oo What about oO? Oo

oO? - An expression to show confusion without knowledge. Such as who is teh Saggy oO?. I would reply, Saggy is teh sexy fish oO

:cool:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:

Vladamir - Another word to explain two words combined; these words being "newbie" and "spammer".
Originally discovered when the character named "Vladamir" was created in DAoC.

Gamah

Banned
Af-Ran Adj:~

Af-Ran : A renowed arti stealing dark age of camelot player, can be seen around most artifacts

Afran : A Small Leech type animal sucking the blood out of everything it touches.

Pronoun:#~

Aff-Ran

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Af-Ran Adj:~

Af-Ran : A renowed arti stealing dark age of camelot player, can be seen around most artifacts

Afran : A Small Leech type animal sucking the blood out of everything it touches.

Pronoun:#~

Aff-Ran
hahahah xDDD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Afran even spamming our precious stigmata forum

Quinwierd has to ban him xDD

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
inc = incomming, say that and enemy is incoming.

If I read that right, wherever I am, if I say inc there will magically be enemies coming? ;)

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
woot = exclamation describing something good/impressive, ie "woot GoV activated!" or "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot they removed boltrange on sorcs!" or just "woot!" which can be interpreted as "nice!"

Afran

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Afran even spamming our precious stigmata forum

Quinwierd has to ban him xDD
pff what would you do without me ? xD

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Grapplebot - high tendency of some classes to spam grapple even on hybrid classes which results in them getting owned aka nub battlemasters like certain scouts :>

Catalytic-Fucktard - High tendency of ppl to roll fotm cata classes, to facilitate them being able to go hey look i can pawn w00t my whorelox/vampiir of d00m is leet keke

my 2 cents while bored at work <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom