Landlords

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Grr. Mfer has been working on this house for like 7 months. Very little signs of improvement to it yet all I am hearing is bang this, bang that grr ffs. Need to study. Local library seems to have become the staple home for kids and mothers who can't afford day care - Along with the unemployed that rabble on talking to each other while on the computers. Homes are just not homes any more and neither are libraries ><

gohan

FH is my second home
your chavs hang out in libarys? wtf how posh are you??!?!?!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
your chavs hang out in libarys? wtf how posh are you??!?!?!

Er, A library for me until recently was somewhere to go to study in a quiet place. I am almost begging for some pnq atm. Can't get it, exams 8 weeks away and getting pissed that other people are trolling what is to be my career ><

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Er, A library for me until recently was somewhere to go to study in a quiet place. I am almost begging for some pnq atm. Can't get it, exams 8 weeks away and getting pissed that other people are trolling what is to be my career ><

Use the prayer room in your uni, seriously :p
If all you are doing is sitting there quietly noone is going to say anything (provided you aren't one of these morons with their volume so loud everyone else can hear the music through their headphones)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Use the prayer room in your uni, seriously :p
If all you are doing is sitting there quietly noone is going to say anything (provided you aren't one of these morons with their volume so loud everyone else can hear the music through their headphones)

I am not at University mate. I am a distance learner. The cost to get to town to even gate crash that just isn't worth it tbh either :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Change your sleep and study patterns img. The work is most likely happening at day time, and with most builders from between 8am and 4pm right?

Go to bed later, wake around 1pm. You will have more than enough time to get your studying done in relative peace then.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Change your sleep and study patterns img. The work is most likely happening at day time, and with most builders from between 8am and 4pm right?

Go to bed later, wake around 1pm. You will have more than enough time to get your studying done in relative peace then.

Thanks but I'd rather not be fucked going into the exam tho in the early morning. Did it once with my A levels and got a D. Ok it's still a pass but these mfers have access to your results and that could bode badly for my future.

Even if the piece of paper imo is a piece of wank - which it is. It's a time and money sink for wankers to make money from so this over regulated country that's ridden with rules, laws and necessities even for the unnecessary - a big excuse for ripping 'me' off.

I did my job for eight years without problems and then unfortunately got unfairly dismissed and by then this stupid piece of paper had been introduced and thus I am excluded on the basis of opinion. Utter sh1t imo.

I am gonna have a word with my landlord and sort this tomorrow tbh. My home should be a place of piece, not a fucking building site. He is being paid, he should be doing something about it for the sake of the rest of the tenants in the house also.

Sorry for rant but after waiting almost 2 years to even raise the cash to get this over and done with, you can see the frustration seeping from the words that I have typed as you read it...:(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Do you have a local authority archive office or county record office nearby?
They're quiet places you can study and you won't find "undesirable people" there. There are big tables and access to PCs.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Do you have a local authority archive office or county record office nearby?
They're quiet places you can study and you won't find "undesirable people" there. There are big tables and access to PCs.

Access to a pc isn't a problem, but it could be depending on who uses em. Nearest record office is Bootle, some 45 min walk :s

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I've got a bongo playing neighbour, that's distracting!

was in the tub the other day and thought someone was at the door, was at the point of doing slippery-naked-door-dash when I realised twas him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Go to a friends house?

I know i know, stupid in simplicity but it works :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Aye, tis true, libaries are full of people who use them for inapropiate reasons.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
lol I've got a bongo playing neighbour, that's distracting!

was in the tub the other day and thought someone was at the door, was at the point of doing slippery-naked-door-dash when I realised twas him.

Hmmm.........

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Aye, tis true, libaries are full of people who use them for inapropiate reasons.

ha you're not kidding, we had some bloke stand up in the middle of the library and piss over the floor a few weeks ago Oo

If that's not inappropriate I don't know what is.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
ha you're not kidding, we had some bloke stand up in the middle of the library and piss over the floor a few weeks ago Oo

If that's not inappropriate I don't know what is.

Did he get Public Library and and Public Toilet mixed up? Oh dear. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom