[NEWS] Land of the Dead - A Mystery to Solve!

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Jupitus, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

I was called out into the street today to find a weary traveller, clothes in tatters and covered in blood, who was desperately trying to reach me with a package. The poor soul expired before my very eyes, but not before handing over some rather scrappy looking shards of paper and scrolls. I thought nothing of these papers at first, until I saw what appeared to be a piece of a map amongst them.

To all of you adventurers I now call - can you help to decipher this mystery???

Find out more:

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Attached Files:

2. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

3. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

That's a cool summary, Flim, and thanks also for these links to other participating community sites

MMOZONE - Mysterieus WAR pakket
    Warhammer News, Trailers, Screenshots, Previews, Reviews, Guides -- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning -- The Hordes of Chaos Vault
    Breaking Bones...er News! - Warhammer Forums

I'll post more links if I find them. Note that the pieces of scroll have associated flags to indicate which language community they belong to, so the pieces in this thread are all for the English speaking community ;)

4. Flimgoblin

No sign of any cartouches to decode yet - eyes peeled people :D

5. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

Very cool - cmon cartouche!

6. Legean

Legean Fledgling Freddie

Wont it be a little bit easy now since we have all the alphabet or am i missing something?

7. Calaen

Calaen I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

The unfortunate problem of having this on the internet everyone want the answer :p

8. rynnor

I figure they'll release the cartouche some time after 5pm

9. Calaen

Calaen I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

10. Flimgoblin

11. rynnor

Bummer - I'm stuck at work where I cant load flashplayer and I phoned the Mrs who has chosen today of all days to kill the internet connection lol - I guess fate says I dont get one :p

12. Jupitus

13. Santa's little helper

Santa's little helper Fledgling Freddie

Someone deleted my decryption? My algorithm was flawless - how dare they?

14. rynnor

Phew - got home and connected through backup connection and still just over 2000 codes left to be claimed :)

15. Aqe

Aqe Fledgling Freddie

Found all 5 :p
    Guildies just writing in the last 2 i found, post it in a sec.

16. GReaper

GReaper Resident Freddy

For those of you who still want to take part, one of the IncGamers codes still worked for me - so check this guide and go to the link Aqe has provided!