Lamorak Euro Alliance (Mid)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
who cares if mid is overpop, more noobs to farm for the other side

Not when you got shaman's spamming disease, disease needs immunity or they need to implement group cure disease as a spell instead of ML.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ever played daoc pre toa? :]
If anything is op'd on Lamorak its nearsight ^^

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
acei said:
Not when you got shaman's spamming disease, disease needs immunity or they need to implement group cure disease as a spell instead of ML.

yeah ofc cause hibs never spam disease :E just cuase we have 1 running with us all the time is our good luck ;P get used to it used to happen b4 TOA :p and it will continue to happne now T_T 4 u!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
My sympathies for you trying to solo on Lamorak

some of us dont have much choice when FOTM idiots wont allow Chanters in the group, they prefer the silly setup of 2 Bards 2 Druids 1 Hero 1Light Eld 2
Bms

This crap of it being a tank server , is only made so by idiots who cant see further then their nose and arent willing to try different setups or are only running FOTM setups because they're copying their mates and think its "cool"

Some of the best group ive been in and thats not many thanks to the "leet" arseoles...has been the mana chanter + light eld (debuffing & assisting) and the PB Boxing groups.

These amazing FOTM setup groups go down just as quick with 2 bards as they do with 1, having an extra bard doesnt make you a better team or makes you win mezz everytime , it just slighty increases your chances of winning mez..and from what ive seen , theres ALOT of shit bards on Lam

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
as i expected people saw their chance to roll easymode and feel leet for having a shammy spamming ae disease. nice one kiddies. :puke:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hamro said:
as i expected people saw their chance to roll easymode and feel leet for having a shammy spamming ae disease. nice one kiddies. :puke:

and having an eld spamming ae disease or nearsight is much more hardmode right? xD

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
The counter-strike forum is the other way :<

awww, dont be so harsh Gamah, afterall... he sees you as his m8idiot...
You should feel proud :)

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
shaman is pretty much more weak then a mana eld idd say, ok shaman can buff but that can the 2druids do for the eld... im right, i always R!

(not mentioning the possibiliyu of a 2.healer curing heals, as most healers on lam. is retardet) ;p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Lestat said:
shaman is pretty much more weak then a mana eld idd say, ok shaman can buff but that can the 2druids do for the eld... im right, i always R!

(not mentioning the possibiliyu of a 2.healer curing heals, as most healers on lam. is retardet) ;p

Ye shaman is pretty much more weak(wtf?) than an eld that gets two rounded xD

Where as those friggin shamans refuse to die :m00:

The problem on Lamorak aint the shamans or the mids for that matter they all suck badly.

Its the Albs thats to damn good players.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
acei said:
1 Lamorak Midgard 10,433 43.74%
2 Lamorak Albion 6,912 28.98%
3 Lamorak Hibernia 6,510 27.29%
Rather count in the numbers that do lvl 50 RvR, and arsed themselves to 50. So many lvl 1-10 that stopped playing after some days

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
That would be the first server in man history with good alb players... (see skilled)... :m00:

ti-hi!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Septina said:
and having an eld spamming ae disease or nearsight is much more hardmode right? xD
having a dedicated disease spammer is 10x better tho :eek:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
having a dedicated disease spammer is 10x better tho :eek:

Hardly better than red nearsight when the only way to cure that is purge :]

acei

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Rather count in the numbers that do lvl 50 RvR, and arsed themselves to 50. So many lvl 1-10 that stopped playing after some days

There won't be over 3500 characters that have just been abandonned odd's of that is very slim. With over 3500 characters more than Alb and Hib it's obvious that Midgard is much higher population resulting in HUGE zerging.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Hardly better than red nearsight when the only way to cure that is purge :]

When you purge a nearsight you get immunity, you don't get immunity from disease, it needs a immunity timer just like all other movement imparing effects.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
and how do you work that out /who mid @ 1am Uk time is only 1200 ppl (non anon) so that leaves 2400 ppl :p I know alb has about 800 to 900 peek time :p so hib much have about 1400 :O I know it didnt work out like that but it looks like it most of the time ;P and when we are RvRing it seams hibs zerk more than mids :p but mabey im in the wrong places.. then again I dont give a fook its all fun

Septina

Part of the furniture
acei said:
When you purge a nearsight you get immunity, you don't get immunity from disease, it needs a immunity timer just like all other movement imparing effects.

There still is single target cure disease, there is no cure whatsoever for nearsight except purge.
Sure disease is annoying since it doesnt have an immunity timer, but thats how its always been and i really dont see a change coming to it now. :p

All 3 realms has it (some to a bigger extent than the others) but still.
Same goes for nearsight.

The big diff is that you HAVE to waste an 5/15 min realm ability to get rid of nearsight while the disease still is cureable even tho its spammable the shammy cant spam it 24/7.

acei said:
There won't be over 3500 characters that have just been abandonned odd's of that is very slim. With over 3500 characters more than Alb and Hib it's obvious that Midgard is much higher population resulting in HUGE zerging.

I been on lamorak since day 1, and been lvl 50 for 2 weeks and imo hib zergs just as bad as mids. Constant AJ from everyone - Hope this will get better with the new island comming in a few days <3

calzz

Fledgling Freddie
I've started on eldritch on hib/lamo, any guild there I can join? :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Vampiirs are OP:ed on lamorak.
why?

They do heavy damage yes but nothing a savage etc cant do
I'm not crying about mids sucks etc but that's not entirely true. I've done alot of duels with savages and never lost one. And almost every vampiir I meet leaves me eating dirt.

I don't think I've lost a 1v1 yet vs any other class than a vampiir actually (not claiming I'm good, just that I play a BD which is rly OP).

Maybe you're refering that savages can do quadra hits, which infact makes them the most dmg dealing melee class in the game, you are ofc right, but with all the nerfes that happens very very seldom nowdays :>

So I actually think Vampiirs are the highest dmg dealing melee class in the game atm..... Just wait till next expansion xDDDD GG Mythic..!

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
So I actually think Vampiirs are the highest dmg dealing melee class in the game atm..... Just wait till next expansion xDDDD GG Mythic..!

Wrong, 1 weapon it's least damage, our claw is not classed as melee damage that augments our weapon making us look like high damage class but if the enemy has high defense we can't get power for claws so are limited to our wimpy 1 handed rapier.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
the only reason vamps kick the shit out of everything is cos of self buffs, simple as

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
acei said:
Wrong, 1 weapon it's least damage, our claw is not classed as melee damage that augments our weapon making us look like high damage class but if the enemy has high defense we can't get power for claws so are limited to our wimpy 1 handed rapier.
I see, but it can be used in melee so at least it's a close combat weapon :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
the only reason vamps kick the shit out of everything is cos of self buffs, simple as
I totally raped fully buffed BMs/Mercs/Heroes with my BD, but lose against Vampiirs :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Not all of us vamps are the fotm SM spec tho, IM personally 48 VE 43 pierce 14 sm and in duels i admit even sm vamps dont stand a chance but in group rvr i dont feel OP, i dont feel gimped but no way OP.
I seen most savages/zerks ect do same damage but since im VE my job isnt really to damage its to disrupt assist chains.No matter what ppl say 1 on 1 vs 90% of classes we are OP but in groups it evens out a lot more.IMO main prob with vamps is fact 95% of em spec full sm and solo and seem like gods and then go boast how they can pwn anything, but when SM is nerfed like it 100% will be ,then we will see just how many vamps reroll:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom