Lamorak (aug)healer spec?

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Dont whant to be mezzbot, wanna heal and make my meatshields faster in melee!!! Now the question is; what spec is most helpfull on a non toa server? (aug/mend spec. that is no pac is teh best plz)...
I was thinking off 44aug/31mend for the best grouphaste+419heal! Friends and I will make a tankgroup with following spec;

2warriors/1shaman/1pachealer/me/1HtHsav/2berserkers <- gonna play from 21.august->26.sep. (long live vacations!) That month should take us to 50easily, but dont wanna gimp meself so help! :)

/ty ty

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
The grp setup is rather wierd but anyway specs for aug healer would be 2 choises.. 1 is those4 you have that gives you red Cele and yellow haste and ok heal.

But if you need to heal more that i think you will with only 2 healers then you should go 39mend and 37 aug i think it is. Gives you the 2th best grp instent and a spread heal that heals 600+ or so. Remember the tanks got like 2k HP but it needs fast and good heal if they need to stay alive in a 2 healer tank grp :)

Gamah

Banned
Lestat said:
Dont whant to be mezzbot, wanna heal and make my meatshields faster in melee!!! Now the question is; what spec is most helpfull on a non toa server? (aug/mend spec. that is no pac is teh best plz)...
I was thinking off 44aug/31mend for the best grouphaste+419heal! Friends and I will make a tankgroup with following spec;

2warriors/1shaman/1pachealer/me/1HtHsav/2berserkers <- gonna play from 21.august->26.sep. (long live vacations!) That month should take us to 50easily, but dont wanna gimp meself so help! :)

/ty ty

make sure your guild joins the euro alliance!

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Sure thing, good initivity?(spelling disorder!1)
Ill see you soon, m8 is planning 34pac/41mend as spec, know mezz might ressist but could it work? 41mend gives insane single heal and all that healpower i lack? :)

thx for the help. [edit] + shaman will heal aswell? We will be using big slow weps to get fully advantage of my red cel ! :cheers:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
problem is you wont be able to buff whole grp with 1 shamanonly. most run 2 shamans, 2 healers, 4 dmg

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
ahh fuck :l

Wich toon could be switched with the best cons? thx again.. :p
idea if 5dps: healers buffthemself with c/s and shammie give only d/q? or still to little conc?

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
problem is you wont be able to buff whole grp with 1 shamanonly. most run 2 shamans, 2 healers, 4 dmg

dankser? hvor gamer man henne? :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lestat said:
dankser? hvor gamer man henne? :p
excal/pryd ;>
best way for 1 shaman would be melee using s/c charges. 8 buffs will go for end . there's not alot room for buffing like that. IMO drop 1 warrior and get a shaman

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i see why many take hib side insted of mid/alb side when its the non toa server and non bb server. Druid, Druid (nice boffs) and Bard (base buffs) and Warden als ofor (base buffs). then 4 dmg classes. Its practical and boffs are always around yeh.

Mid need more boffs since shaman cant spec all and healers cant do specs.

Albs got 2 clerics but prob will go 3 cleric or 2 and a Frier or what that class is called.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
balkeriz said:
i see why many take hib side insted of mid/alb side when its the non toa server and non bb server. Druid, Druid (nice boffs) and Bard (base buffs) and Warden als ofor (base buffs). then 4 dmg classes. Its practical and boffs are always around yeh.

Mid need more boffs since shaman cant spec all and healers cant do specs.

Albs got 2 clerics but prob will go 3 cleric or 2 and a Frier or what that class is called.
mid/hib are overpop on those servers... albs are underpop 2k5

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:

thats something i wouldent have dreamed of hearing tbh.. albs being underpopulated... :D

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
think hibs will have alot more ppls than ever seen before...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
make a group with 2 shaman and 6 pac healers, then just run up to battles and heal everyone :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Lestat said:
ahh fuck :l

Wich toon could be switched with the best cons? thx again.. :p
idea if 5dps: healers buffthemself with c/s and shammie give only d/q? or still to little conc?

ok 20 buff limit, 8 peeps in grp

8 for endu

12 left for 8 ppl

so one spec each and 4 people get 2 specs

basically u will be missing 4 specs all around with just one sham

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
just go 2 shamans and 2 healers as support, mucho interupt and the tanks/casters in the groups you face should realy not have any buffs left in the fight :)

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if its a bit heavy on the seer classes but 1 could be classed as a caster/interupter:

Sham (aug/cave)
Sham (aug/mend)
Healer (aug/mend)
Healer (pac/mend)
Savage
Savage
Zerk
Warrior

alot of healing/all buffs covered/celerity/pom/pb diesese(+3 iirc cure diesese if eld gets any ideas)/ae mezz.stun.root/lots of dps(zerk snare+savage stun)/nice sheild warrior for watching your support.

40mend 36pac is as high as im going on my healer and people tell me thats too much mend (VNboards so i aint listening)

31mend 44aug (1st spread/55% rezz/top celerity)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Raes said:
Not sure if its a bit heavy on the seer classes but 1 could be classed as a caster/interupter:

Sham (aug/cave)
Sham (aug/mend)
Healer (aug/mend)
Healer (pac/mend)
Savage
Savage
Zerk
Warrior

alot of healing/all buffs covered/celerity/pom/pb diesese(+3 iirc cure diesese if eld gets any ideas)/ae mezz.stun.root/lots of dps(zerk snare+savage stun)/nice sheild warrior for watching your support.

40mend 36pac is as high as im going on my healer and people tell me thats too much mend (VNboards so i aint listening)

31mend 44aug (1st spread/55% rezz/top celerity)
Not bad. You gonna play Non-toa server i guess then? :)

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Dankser alarm :<

Will go 2sham/2healers, will dps be allright? :>
Thx for the help all, over and out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom