lamers??? YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

Fledgling Freddie
WTF the albs are so lameR? cant do 1vs1? bah if u wanna midis stop to play wl, please dont ADD, when sbs doing a nice fight start come the typical group to add and start to laugh!! bah only leech for 50rps? oO the only one no add its a kagato that is nice man but the other one add all time!

Sincerely a sb hasta la polla de estar zergeado

:twak: :twak: :twak:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Espectro said:
WTF the albs are so lameR? cant do 1vs1? bah if u wanna midis stop to play wl, please dont ADD, when sbs doing a nice fight start come the typical group to add and start to laugh!! bah only leech for 50rps? oO the only one no add its a kagato that is nice man but the other one add all time!

/agree
WL inc come leech me and add on me

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Espectro said:

Did you type that with your face?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
proves how clueless you are xD

ITS ONLY THE ALBS WHO ADD! MIDS AND HIB ARE HONOURABLE HONEST!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Espectro said:

It's a Kagato! A new species is born.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Espectro said:

I got added on by a mid yesterday too! OMG, ALL MIDS MUST BE ADDERS!!!!!

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
lol im sorry but i think everyone adds if they get chance to leech ive had it done hundreds of times to me, lifes shit deal with it

Espectro

Fledgling Freddie
but who many time midis add on alb fight? But the albs add in all fight! i can understan 2vs 1 or so, stealth duo or so, but when are u fighting a alb rr7+ going alone add u oO what mean that? ony an kill a poor char alone with less than 50% life? bah come on! that a game to be funny a bit, but when ppl start to do the lamer that not a funny game its a facking loser time!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
lol im sorry but i think everyone adds if they get chance to leech ive had it done hundreds of times to me, lifes shit deal with it
yaa but add a FG on 1 vs 1 to get that 20-30 each dude,lose speed for that no thx

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pinkey said:

No.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Espectro said:
but who many time midis add on alb fight? But the albs add in all fight! i can understan 2vs 1 or so, stealth duo or so, but when are u fighting a alb rr7+ going alone add u oO what mean that? ony an kill a poor char alone with less than 50% life? bah come on! that a game to be funny a bit, but when ppl start to do the lamer that not a funny game its a facking loser time!

mids do exactly the same...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Espectro said:

I have only ever had 2 mids not add on my fight before and a few others /beckon me for a duel. I have however been beckoned and zerged and added on every other time by mids. For some reason the same doesnt apply to hibs. I've had many a fight overlooked by them and many a fair fight, some of which haven't ended in death of either of us :p

As for albs, well I personally when I'm solo, don't add on 1 vs 1 fights. Any 2vs 1 or more fights I will quite happily even out. As for when I'm grouped, well I don't run in a set group and it's very hard to tell a group not to kill a soloer and have them listen. When I've been in TS/vent groups with various guilds such as DK/custard and bulle, they haven't added on soloers unless they start fighting back.

Of course the same will NEVER apply to warcocks who are very much kill on sight for everyone I know.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
que lastima.!!! :touch: SOMEONE GOT POONED

wee can see that when u will get your infil to rr5 and get leeched all the time
u can put other name like i pop sb plz kill them

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Espectro said:

negative25.jpg

my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom