Lamers on Elite server

O

old.[KIA]TWiSTeD

Originally posted by deadbeat_lebowski
i'm always gonna use the
awm cause in certain situations u may need it....

Erm this post (WAS) about TFC Snipers.

O

old.=LE=Snarf

hm

fair enuff, no snipers on "elite server" i hate them too, but Lilly, dont call urself "elite" coz simply put - u aint

O

old.[KIA]TWiSTeD

Yeah that was the original idea, bit pointless now as things look very bleak for Barrysworld :(

O

old.Z3r0Ki77

Erm.. didn't read the thread... but hey Lil, if BW is up I'll see ya soon, hope things are going well... some fucker didn't install my cable, so I'm back on 56k tomorrow(Wed).
And erm... yeah sniping is an annoyance and u have to use a sniper rifle in moderation, otherwise the enemy adapt.

O

old.Z3r0Ki77

ooh I hear the servers aren't up, so where does everyone hang out these days ... CS players

M

Moön

LOL n1 Jesta it cracks me up to see the same old regular bw forum adicts arguing over and over again in what seem's like some attempt at making themselfs feel clever.....fools!

Any way makes a good read, they dont have a fukin clue about tfc yet still try to win what they make an argument out of .

Lilly you are trully elite and I love you ;)

As for the rest of you bitching losers: i10....[A&I].......TFC room.....any time you feel like it :upyours:

A

Atomic Rammer

O dear for the love of god jesus christ no!!!!!!

I was showing u lillys flames (not a desirable talent!) u werent supposed to post u foo's!

last post this thread nearly a year ago.
n1

/me finds lilly to lock thread.

M

MYstIC G

Sniping..... the smart mans TFC

<pause flaming>

Can I just say that I think that arguing over snipers is pathetic, there in the game, so if somebody wants to pick them, leave them the fuck alone.

Before vuz (or anyone else) gives me a roasting, just because I don't happen to like TFC as much as CS or Sonic 2, doesn't mean I don't understand it. I have played it & do understand what snipers can do to the game.

Snipers are there to make you think. If you can't either outgun or outmanuver them, then you're not outsmarting them, try doing that before instantly condemning snipers for ruining the game. The limits should be on to ensure varied gameplay in TFC, not to restrict peoples choices.

Anyway, i've said my piece.

<continue flaming>

M

Moön

Re: Sniping..... the smart mans TFC you'd think at first

<pause flaming>

Originally posted by MYstIC G
Snipers are there to make you think. If you can't either outgun or outmanuver them, then you're not outsmarting them, try doing that before instantly condemning snipers for ruining the game. The limits should be on to ensure varied gameplay in TFC, not to restrict peoples choices.

Thats what I woulld probably think also if I wasn't into league tfc .

Its easy to say I've played TFC snipers dont bother me, but truthfully unless you've played in some of the fast paced matches of the league's your not going to understand this in any way, I speak from experience of ETFCL, prem div BWTFCL and amoungst the comunity we seem to agree on this whole thing with snipers .

You would expect the BW elite or for more experienced server's to be set up for members if this comunity by members of this comunity and in a way that encurages team play. Snipers were included in the game fair enough and in the right place they are acceptedand can be fun to play also but to the experienced TFC comunity on a server classed as elite server snipers are not an option and we don't use them.
All the best server's out there run from respected clans of the league comunity have sniper set to -1, this means sniper isn't an option in that game and I can assure you this makes for very good tfc, the only problem is you can never get on the server's because thier always full .

<continue flaming if it makes you feel good>

E

exxxie

hahah old thread ! Lilz is still a grumpy witch :)

Emb is still a CS n00b :D

If you ever have a problem with s snip0r, goto #lbu and fetch the JOFF. End of problem :)

O

old.Mr Crapini

I just read 99% of this thread and have come to the conclusion that I am glad I don't play TFC.

M

Moön

The standard of the game can greatly degrade in tfc depending on who you play it with .

I gues this is something that CS isn't as badly affected by, and thus making it a better game to play on a public .

However in a league TFC 0wnz :D

A

[A&I]Lilly Monster

LoL this is still going ?

My god what a twat I was almost exactly 1 year ago. Nothing like major life changing events in real life to bring everything into perspective. As for the actual thread topic, Snipers are part of TFC and cannot be removed no matter how I'd like that. They are part of the game and therefore people have every right to use them. Just I would never consider using them in a clan war, and hope most sensible other clans would think the same way :). As for the rest of the thread, apologies to all, it seems my small minded self set the trend for abuse/flaming and is not acceptable. Therefore I shall now end this 1 year old thread :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom