Lamers Camping PoC

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Not complicated at all! Just make the imunity timer longer, like 1min.

That gives enuff time to buff some, evaluate the situation, position urself and get ready to fight. Ofc you would loose the immunity timer, when you pass into the actual dungeon part before the timer is over.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i say one thing too all those i killed in PoC or those who have been killed in PoC , don't go there if ur gona fucking moan and QQ at getting killed. As heste once said ''its realm vs fucking realm'' , i think that is self explanatory.

/wave at Flimgoblin would like too run into ur cleric there again :)

majii dont let me catch u solo in rvr , or my wtfpwn dex will kill yo ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
prodical said:
tbh i say one thing too all those i killed in PoC or those who have been killed in PoC , don't go there if ur gona fucking moan and QQ at getting killed. As heste once said ''its realm vs fucking realm'' , i think that is self explanatory.

Ya lets leave prodical alone:( its the only way he can get some rps! :puke: and ure and my wtfdex>yours prod

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
aye 1.2 million rps from that you :wanker:

lets the flames begin!

hi kais and majii ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
prodical said:

preferably when there's more than 3 of us or less than 8 of you :) (and the paladin hasn't pulled half the room, heh) even an uber smiter can't win against those odds :(

majik

Banned
prodical said:

Incorrect.

I was fighting Goras at beno bridge and some chanter out casted you.

You got boxroxed m8.

Kais

Banned
majik said:
Incorrect.

You got boxroxed m8.

goras the also good HO crush merc, please direct jeffery to this thread!

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say that I think that camping PoC is so lame, but since they are not really breaking any rules, there is not anything you can do more that kill them and humiliate them.

The other day, me and my friend killed a lame Hib champion named Linaz that was killing mids just inside the entrence. Must have been very humiliating for him to get killed by a RR2 healer that blocked (!!) both his attacks and a RR1 skald. Linaz was RR6 when we killed him. :)

I hope that Mythic will fix something that will prevent theese entrence camping, that is a so lame way to try to earn RPs and no honor at all. Until then I will do what ever I can to kill anyone that camps the entrence and /rude spam they after..
I will say that I also despise all mids that camp other realms entrences..

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Incorrect.

You got boxroxed m8.

Shhhhhhh!!! bah nothing i could really do after stun either:( moc n everything was down, and my retard simi wasnt near, he was off being an independent woman. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom