Lamer abusing Rcon privelages....

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HangTime

other day on ffa, as usual prom and storm cant take being daddied, mouthing off "fucking bot" etc, and this [rasv]horus guy kicked me from server as he believed i was using an aimbot.

as it happens, i actually have a demo of that game, and when i saw him again i offered to send it to him. he said
"err, i dont care. i was convinced u were using a bot. thats final".

bad enuff that some idiot has been given rcon rights to the servers (when the chief ukcl admin derv wasnt), but then he refused to accept that i could prove i wasnt cheating. anyone with a clue about cheating in qw would have done f_modified +345, f_server, f_version etc but this fuckwit has to show what a big man he is with his admin status. tbh it wouldnt bother me if he would just admit he was wrong

its idiots like this who are ruining the game, imo he abused his privelages and they should be revoked. tbh he seemed such a newbie i assumed he was joking about having rcon to bw servers, as i know they are normally very closely guarded.

here's a link to the demo with my "blatant aimbot usage", lol:
http://www.geocities.com/hangtime_maverick/quake/

[Edited by HangTime on 23-09-00 at 17:27]

M

Mr_Horus

Look, LET IT DROP.
From my point of view your shots and aim was exceptionally good and it appeared im my judgement that u were using a bot.
It was my call to make and if indeed, as you claim you were NOT using a bot, them i formally appologise for any mistake i have made.
Now please, stop coming onto servers and argueing with me over this as it is ruining the game for other people.
If you wanna take this further then you know my email.
This is the end of the discussion as far as i am concerned.

H

HangTime

how the fuck u can decide i was using a bot without even spectating me defies belief. i hope u will be less hasty in future

C

cenobite

What a completely fucking anal decision.

Nuff said.

M

Mr_Horus

ok ok. i made a dodgey call. fair enough.

/me can see he won't hear the end of this for a while

O

old.SpookyD

Actually HT you pretty much brought it on yourself. OK you weren't using a bot, but it's not as if you attempted to deny it while you were playing.

Yeah it's a pain in the arse when ppl accuse you of cheating. But ignoring their comments doesn't work, it makes matters worse. How many times have you seen bots join a server, rape everyone, not say a word and then drop? It's a common practise nowadays.

It's not hard to take 5 seconds out and type "fuck sake I'm not using a bot" or "do an f_version ffs". And you had plenty of chances to do it being stuck up at that RA. :p

H

HangTime

spooky: FYI i did deny it prior to starting the demo - normally i never record ffas but in this case i wanted to create some evidence to support my case.

and have u ever heard the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty?!?'. surely the onus should be on others to prove whether ppl are cheating or not.

the only reason i aired this on a public forum was cos horus refused to accept he was wrong. now he has done so i am happy to let the matter drop. at the end of the day being kicked from an ffa server is no big deal, it was more the lack of feedback afterwards which frustrated me.

M

Mr_Horus

aalthough the matter has been dropped now, you have brought up an interesting point. It wasnt that i was not willing to enter into discussion, but on a server is hardly the easiest place to talk. I did tell you many a time to speak to me in irc but it doesnt matter now.
/me slaps HangTime around a bit with a large trout :D

O

old.ripe-prom

qw is PACKED TO THE SHITTER with bald people now it seems

/me flails his long locks at all the terry nutkins-0-likes

btw ht doesn't have to deny he's a bot, he'd get RSI if he denied it every time me or storm jizzed in his eyes for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom