lame arse pet pulling place sugestions

O

old.SOSAGES

<--- lame pet pulling pling person..

currently pling 2 NS's with a buddy of mine

2 x chanters 1 x bard and X amount of leechers

so somewhere close to a bind stone easy to get to and with orange con mobs to a lvl 50 is needed ..(will take red and purps)

so need a fast respawn rate as the 2 chanters just chain pull and its silly running out of mobs ..

another place like the fins tree would be perfect
warshades is a bit of a hassle to get to with lowbies /stick and also normal exp grps would want to go there
have tried fomor but ran out of mobs to easily

tur suil is a nightmare to pet pull easily

CF mobs too spread out to do effective pet pulling

innis - mobs spread out and not many safe places for the lowbies to sit ..

CM - wee's and abys camped 24/7 by normal grps and dont want to steal their spots

So ..

was wondering if anyone had any more suggestions for some nice orange con (to lvl 50) baf'ing mobs that were easy to get to and gave ncie exp ..

Thanks if u can help ..

L

LordjOX

Ickle spraggon thingies in CF, goborchend-summin
safe to get to and nice exp- mobs jello/orange to 50...

or the fins spot E from the river in CF... uber spawn and good exp (need manament / druid tho)

O

old.SOSAGES

from DC to the river in CF u come to teh big water thingies =) and turn left there for the fins tree do u mean carry on a little bit and they are just past spme mushrooms on the ground and by a hill?

if so yeah they looked okay but i didnt think the spawn rate was that quick to be honest ..

i may be wrong

R

rose

Hey cool, me and a mate are doing this kind of thing also.

We have 2 chanters, and a druid. We are pling a ranger and a ns.

Maybe we could join grps and do some serious pulling?

We are available at the weekends.

Ingame name rosanne.

F

Faeldawn

I know this will annoy those who already farm this spot, but kill the fomors outside the entrance to TS, there is a huge area to farm and many camp's so you wont lose bonus too fast.

Fomors are huge, easy to target, and roam slowly.

The biggest bonus with this is if things go tits-up you can run for TS entrance :)

O

old.SOSAGES

tried it ..the exp out side TS is very good but sometimes its not worth the hassle

1. we will have various people afk so cant be on the look out for wondering mobs
2. pet pulling: they are all spread out ..
3. some are very very very tough and wanker your mana .
4. we would prefer not to bother dedicated grps tanking it there ..dont want to cause waves just cos we are lamers :)

R

rose

Nope all the good spots are taken except one I think, which may work very well.

O

old.SOSAGES

Originally posted by rose
Nope all the good spots are taken except one I think, which may work very well.
and where is that =)

L

LordjOX

http://www.daocweave.com/daoc/hibernia/regions/maps/cursed_forest.gif

42k, 34k nice fins spot

was there in fg with couple of chanters, bard, ment, pbaoe etc, me playing druid

got 5-6 fins / banshees every pull afaik

Goborchends at 35k, 45k- camp North side of the ugleh ruins.
you can get 10+ thingies in 1 pull, bring a manament friend tho. and a outside druid/bb :p
ubar exp xD (and not mush camped afaik)

O

old.SOSAGES

yeah i was just there yesterday ..u sure they spawn quick?

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
tried it ..the exp out side TS is very good but sometimes its not worth the hassle

1. we will have various people afk so cant be on the look out for wondering mobs
4. we would prefer not to bother dedicated grps tanking it there ..dont want to cause waves just cos we are lamers :)

1. /stick is your friend
2. we manage 4-8 per pull nps (sometimes a lot more).
3. invite a mana ment or bard leacher to join ya.
4. very noble of you :)

O

old.SOSAGES

=) well u see controlling 2 chanters 1 bard and 2 Nightshades between 2 people is hard work and sometimes /stick lags a bit and then someone gets agro and its all gone tits up :)
also we hate walking for our pulls :p

we would probably go warshades if we had the number of people to get there as we have that sorted and could do with the cash from the warshade bracers but its normally busy ..i think we shall stick to where we are as it offeres to viable pulling spots

of course any more suggestions welcome

L

LordjOX

Don't go WS's, as its usually camped by the ppl that wants to lvl 40+ :p

R

rose

Yea Sheeroe hills is tough going, especially warshades, as they can baf the whole forest. Respawn time is great, but too dangerous for two ppl running 5+ chars.

Still think the area I have in mind is best for me and my mate, would not be good for you guys though as your lvl 50s and would con too low to u. Thats why I didnt mention it, oh and because some1 might go there and camp the place out hehe.

O

old.SOSAGES

=)

if they fixed the bot pathing in fomor it would make my life easier

R

rose

If they made bots more intelligent that would help also.

So you could add mobs as waypoints to the bot, and click go, so it would run through all mobs and come back with em all for you :)

I want to see that in a patch sometime.

O

old.SOSAGES

i think the day sof pet pulling so much are numbered anyway so enjoy it while it lasts

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES

agree with Faeldawn, TS formors (outside).

1). Sit em by the entrance or lake. Or stick em to anyone who isnt the chanter.
2). Time to learn how to pet pull properly. If your gonna make really good use of foucs then youl always need to pull from at least 2 sights, perferably more. Other wise you will cripple the camp bonus in minutes, and be waiting for repops all the time.
3). Yeah, but good exp for 45+, just bring a few power pots along, the expense is nothing compare to the loot rate.
4). No dedicated tank group will ever pull there, its pretty much a focus sight. If you have a tank group youll be going inside the dungeon.

R

rose

Or water beetles near adree nice pop rate and excellent drops :)

S

squalion

Originally posted by rose
Hey cool, me and a mate are doing this kind of thing also.

We have 2 chanters, and a druid. We are pling a ranger and a ns.

Maybe we could join grps and do some serious pulling?

no respect for pl'd rangers/ns's tbh :/, didnt go through what us with no pl had to go through and only making rangers beacuse its fotm imo

G

Gef

Hey Sosages :)

I'll bring me druid if I can bring my ranger as leech, already said to popo the other day. Can swap to my chanter, take it in turns.

no respect for pl'd rangers/ns's tbh

I levelled a shade the HARD way, a lot of soloing, all tank groups when I could get them, didnt even know what focus was back then! My first char so had little money, took me over 30 days /played and 6 months or so... I deserve a little PL from time to time ;)

S

squalion

Originally posted by Gef
Hey Sosages :)

I'll bring me druid if I can bring my ranger as leech, already said to popo the other day. Can swap to my chanter, take it in turns.

I levelled a shade the HARD way, a lot of soloing, all tank groups when I could get them, didnt even know what focus was back then! My first char so had little money, took me over 30 days /played and 6 months or so... I deserve a little PL from time to time ;)

dont go to the dark side :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom