Help Lame ACM MP3 codec not showing up in virtualdub.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Basically trying to compress some audio in a video and when i go through the motions of selecting the video select the options to compress audio leave the video as is and to into audio compression Lame doesn't show up even though it has been downloaded.

Abit random but maybe someone else has had this problem, using 32 bit Vista on this machine.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nvm i figured it out o_O

hurr-durr-bridge-DOG.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
For what it's worth I always encode audio separately and just use Vdub to mux it with the video afterwards.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i used x264 codec in Sony Vegas 11 to render the video and just selected uncompressed for audio and then after i did my 2 pass render i ran it through VirtualDub and just compressed the audio.

Then again im very new to this and i think a 32 minute daoc video overextended my skills abit :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh was it hd content? The (shudder) daoc video? I only use vdub for xvid stuff usually. Never used vegas but Handbrake is my tool of choice for HD stuff from playing around with blurays and stuff.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I honestly cannot remember if it was HD as the codec i wanted to use could only be used via a roundabout way of modifying a videos for windows codec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom