Lair | Sms needed

E

eragrim

Something has happened to lair during the past days.

Many of us know that lair has become the place for lvl 50 SMs and healers + leechers, and that it is not what is used to be anymore.

I do not like that no more then anyone else, so please do not flame me. That is not what this thread is about, and if you would like to discuss that, make another thread.
Thank you in advance.

We need people at lair. I really dont know what has happened, but please show up. Even though Mythic has changed the resists tables of the mobs and made it lvl based it is far from impossible to exp with a lvl 50 + leecher at lair (Yar spot is still excellent). If no SMs or Pac healers still dont hear my call, I will try to organise a permanent exp group with fixed times in lair.

If you are intrested in the permanent exp group, let me know through either barrysworld or my email anders7@yahoo.com

Otherwise I am rather curios of why no one shows up any more.

Regards

A

Archeon

Boink

This is the basic reason for it, dunno if its the same anymore but i'd assume so if there are fewer people there.

R

-RG-Jaond

Gonna get my sm to lair as soon the sub page is up :)

Cya there i guess...

E

eragrim

You will indeed. Perhaps things will get better when they get back up again.

K

Kindar

I have a shammie....healers are ok, but i don't wanna lvl one and sms are fragile ^^
Shammie for the win!

P

phule_gubben

As a caveshammie I'll never get into a group anyway since there always are someone with a BB or a leech who takes that spot. I have access to both Pac healer and supp SM but why bring one of those? They have been lvl 50 for ages now and i don't need to hunt xp with them anymore.

Lair is fooked if u ain't bring a <insert main>class + a leech.

:(

D

duact

imo lair is good atm. peaceful and quiet for romantic evenings with my luvboy hroard.

G

gorfig

i would like to join the perma exp grp there. got a lvl 50 healer (pac) + 45 leech.

K

ketorgerhall

imo lair is fucked and those starting the sm/leech grps started the chain of decay of malmo aswell, no 2fg xping at normal lair means no chars around 43 will gain enough to be in a first hand grp, and hence it started so everyones either 50 with their leech or not high enough for yar so where the lack of sm comes from is really what u started

by "u" i mean those who first started yar leech/sm grp

S

schinkaar

I was PL:ed at yar, and wasnt any other grps there at the time. We whouldnt have invited any1 except PL:ers tho, so i dont see how this hurt you in any way. And PL groups are alot niceer for those who dont like the whine about g1,g2 xp unfair and all the i wanna go g1, no put me back in g2. What really was most annoying with normal lair grps is when they have to hold pulls to discuss stuff, i havent been to lair in a month or 2 tho so dunno what its like atm but you make it sound like its really good tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread