Lair - Malmohus alltime low

S

schinkaar

most sm:s have to be 49 to get in i guess, so all sm:s betwean 41-47 whould be able to pbae grp with you. same goes with pachealers, no pachealer below 47 whould be allowed so those are also free to grp with. Your problem isnt that your a tank your problem is that you are lazy and cba to make a grp.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by schinkaar
most sm:s have to be 49 to get in i guess, so all sm:s betwean 41-47 whould be able to pbae grp with you. same goes with pachealers, no pachealer below 47 whould be allowed so those are also free to grp with. Your problem isnt that your a tank your problem is that you are lazy and cba to make a grp.

ok but can the those sms groups (high sm+high pac healer) then actually not put everyone on their list, as they are useless to them anyway? It would remove such problems of people getting mad when they find out that they never had a chance of getting in..

S

schinkaar

i agree with that driwen, and i usually say time estimate when im LK instead of just number :).

E

etcetra

sap with lair these days is that there aint nothing but PL Groups, occupying all the spots.
Therefore, those whos going for 50 for the first time, have no chance to get into the Lair groups.

Atleast afaik,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom