Lair groups nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fl3a

i wouldnt say noone is getting in lair list.

i woke up at 8 am and got 3rd in the list as a shammy

V

vargen

odd.

when im around at 16:00 or later the group is on the edge of destruction or there simply is no group. :p

C

Carlos Bananos

its exam time in UK, so most ppl off studying etc

all teh educational pressure is on now ;)

soon as highschools, and colleges have finished it'll all go back to normal imo

D

Durux

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
its exam time in UK, so most ppl off studying etc

all teh educational pressure is on now ;)

soon as highschools, and colleges have finished it'll all go back to normal imo

Hmmm, if u havent noticed most ppl in Midgard is from Scandinavia not UK, most ppl from UK is in Albion.

But my friend always get onlist for Lair grp and getting it so i think u just hit a bad streak m8...

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Durux
Hmmm, if u havent noticed most ppl in Midgard is from Scandinavia not UK, most ppl from UK is in Albion.

But my friend always get onlist for Lair grp and getting it so i think u just hit a bad streak m8...

lots of UK ppl in midgard, but scandanavians have exams aswell tbh ;x

M

mac_kraakebolle

math on Monday

(tomorrow) EEEEEEEEEK

:eek7:

S

svartmetall

Or it could be that people got sick and tired of having to spend 8+ hours waiting on a damn list only to get to Lair and have the grp dissolve in front of their eyes/get to Lair and find out that Trollheim actually gives better XP with no DT/get to Lair and fins that it flat out sucks.

V

vargen

Originally posted by svartmetall
...and find out that Trollheim actually gives better XP with no DT/get to Lair and fins that it flat out sucks.
Yeah.. loads of groups there! always some group to join. :rolleyes:

u r probably right tho.. trollheim is nice.

O

old.Stang

So finaly there is another/new exp spot for the fourties without a list/waiting? I hope its true, good new for all who hate the lists :clap:

K

kra

stupid sign of the hammer members ruining the game for others. should ban them ffs

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by vargen
I agree.. not with the ban part tho ;) a bit too harsh.

You are just jealous because we are so much better expers than others on Excalibur.

S

schinkaar

Well lair grps will always change aslong as the rules of the game change, i doubt a dark rm whould get into a box-pbae grp too easily. In a perfect world everyone whould get a group, daoc however is not a perfect world. I guess mythic could make CC grps the most efficient, let every class/specc provide something usefull both in RvR and PvE, but until then people will preffer what is easiest.

V

vargen

Originally posted by Hatt
Thats what he is whining about...
preciely.

so i must get a lvl50SM or 50 healer if i wanna get groups for my lvl40+ skald? bwahaha.

O

old.Meganuke

precicely.

so i must get a lvl50SM or 50 healer if i wanna get groups for my lvl40+ skald? bwahaha.

if you want uberfast leetxp that is the case, yes, if you don't like it go solo ^__________^

ofc because u flame us here you have to get 2 lvl 50 sm/healer :D :D :D :D

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Sign of the Hammer takes their time to level their lowlevels. They are all irl friends and they have just as much right to be at lair as everyone else :) And lair has enough mobs for 2 grps, that they won't invite u doesn't ruin lair grps... only keeps lists as they were so that lair grps can remain. But i can see how annoying it must be for people not in their grps, but lair grps are still up and running. The only problem is lack of healers like always...

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by kra
stupid sign of the hammer members ruining the game for others. should ban them ffs

so, now not inviting leechers is called "ruining the game for others"?
why ffs should they invite you if they are ok by their own?

when you ding 50 you will also whine about rvr guild groups?

W

Weeping Willow

I want to see a guy that has been in our group that will whine. We have often picked in random leechers that have asked, for example som level 42 hunter that wanted to ding 43, a level 45 shadowblade named sneeker got in the group as a lootpicker. If you can provide something that is useful for a group you can join us, but a level 43 savage, hunter and so on isn't useful, quit whining and start your own group like we do all the time.

People should have learned by now that being a friend of Sign of the Hammer will give you good exp by the time we are exping.

W

wiiwii

sign of the hammer is midgards maffia >_<

btw i think lootpicker must be best job for fast xp :p

D

duact

natha kra is 50 :) its vakso the fagpunisher :)))))))))))))))

Z

zmurf

Gathering irl mate's / "DAoC-made-mate's" and getting 1½-2fg's and exping with purely friend's is without a doubt the best way to exp imo, we did it this weekend to powerlvl alt's and friend's from prydwen + newly started friend's, we could clear yar spot for mob's constantly, so wasn't only fun (as fun as pve now can be, was fun because of mate's there) but allso damn good exp, i'd suggest u try to do the same, worth the time spend to gather the ppl imo

D

duact

not hard to gather people if u always lan with guild ;)

F

fl3a

odd.

when im around at 16:00 or later the group is on the edge of destruction or there simply is no group. :p

lol, i wouldnt know - i never go to lair if it aint morning time (cuz i cant play constantly after like 1 pm or so)

O

onionknight

I wanted to get my miniding - .4 but I couldn't join. *Cwy*

G

Gaal66

Givf group to my ickle healer when I get back!!1 :eek:

Never been a problem, but maybe it's because I'm playing the right class... ;)

V

Vell

I have no problem with people power levelling their friends, but i really wish they wouldn't do it in popular xp spots.

The other day, a level 50 shaman was AE diseasing every single mob at the entrance of Vendo, every time one popped he would cast.

Of course, that made it incredibly difficult for the other people -some of who were genuine newcomers to the game, others playing alts, to kill anything.

Please, if you're going to PL your friends, don't spoil a regular xp spot for the real low level players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread