lagspikes

O

old.Velo

I know this isnt the right forum for this kind of post, but noone ever reads the technical forum (you can move it if you feel it dosent belong here)

Anyway..

I have never sufferd of lag or LDs before today or rather before sunday. I can play the game for about 10-15 min without any lag at all and then, boom lagmeter turns red and i go LD. I asked if anyone else had these problems and the anser i got was no.
I though then, well hmm, it must be my ISP (telia, sweden), i asked some ppl i knew used the same ISP and they had the same problem. Wee I found the problem i thought.
Just to be safe, i started Ping plotter, and well turns out the telia network works fine. the problem for me is inside of france, on Wanadoo and something called Baglonet.opentrasit.net...

klick link -> http://home.bip.net/ahlborg/ping.jpg

As you can see i get lagspikes every 15 min or so, and they last for 3-5 minutes. Allso the Telia network is working fine with 5-7 ms reply from every node. But as soon as i get inside france, things turn uggly. Up to 280 ms from most nodes after London.

But still I am one of few who are having these lagspikes?
I mean, all of us go through these routers, and still noone have the kind of problems i have...

I have allready used rightnow and i have mailed my ISP.

But can someone tell me if they have this kind of lag... seems verry strange that i am the only one....

O

old.Hellskor

Well, don't have Lagspikes, but massive lag for some hours now. All was fine, suddenly the Lag-meter turned red and kept this condition ... 10sec delay since that happened.
Absolutly not playable :(

O

old.Aird Fitzdeagle

Hmm...same here :(
No lag-spikes but terrific lag...
Sure they'll fix it soon *insert sarcasm here*...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom