Lags in the game.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Hello,

I have many lags when i am playing Daoc and really wanna know the exactly reason in order to see what i'll do.

I am running 1 internet connection (about 14mbps/s), 2 pc's - and the majority of the time 3 chars (1 on the pc that i am playing and 2 bb's in the other for buffs)

Some guyz told me that the problem is not ma ram (2gb's). Ma options are in Window Mode, and i have the low quality graphics on but i still have lags.

Moreover, i have many lags when an enemy is close.

So, its ma internet connection or maybe its something else?. Could you tell me any other thing to do in order to dont have so many lags ?

thanks

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Internet connection - Fine
2gb RAM and RvR'ing - Not fine

Solution - Get more RAM

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Internet connection - Fine
2gb RAM and RvR'ing - Not fine

Solution - Get more RAM

I had 2GB before I upgraded my computer, and it worked fine with me.

But maybe you could give us the other specs on you're computer, like your gfx card etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Graphics, try turning alot of settings off, running classic water for example and no shadows. Helped the lags go for me.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Graphics, try turning alot of settings off, running classic water for example and no shadows. Helped the lags go for me.

i have already done this unfortunately :/. i'll givf ma pc info when ill go to ma home over here to see wtf is going wrong.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i have already done this unfortunately :/. i'll givf ma pc info when ill go to ma home over here to see wtf is going wrong.

i had same problem before first it was the rerouting of my isp to the us,
Then it was ram issue,,, :p
So i bought 16 gig ram(not needed just tought it be fun to have it) and works like a dream ;)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i had same problem before first it was the rerouting of my isp to the us,
Then it was ram issue,,, :p
So i bought 16 gig ram(not needed just tought it be fun to have it) and works like a dream ;)

16gb ? only ? haha

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My daoc processes have got more and more hungry lately , main account used to take 600-750 mb and bot acc with effects self 300mb or so now its 1gb and 800mb which makes alot of difference hardware wise at times

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
My daoc processes have got more and more hungry lately , main account used to take 600-750 mb and bot acc with effects self 300mb or so now its 1gb and 800mb which makes alot of difference hardware wise at times

hmmm so i think that ill put 4gb ram on the main pc, and 2gb on bb pc (atm have 1,5). I hope that bb's wont ld's and i wont also have problems in the main char.

And the bad thing is that i play only ma stealther now and when an enemy is close i have terrible lags - that means that if a stealther is close and i am solo = dead :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom