Lag on Barrysworld

O

old.seekeruk

Hi guzy

I dont usually post on this forum but I just played a CTY game and thought that I had to.

The lag on the servers is unbelievable. You cant play the street levels as you just fall off due to the lag. You walk in a strait line then lag and your over the edge. Its unplayable. No other server is like it. I've played on german server, other UK server even servers people have set up on Cable or ADSL and they are not as bad as this.

It's the same in games like elite-force but its much more noticable in JK2.

Has anyone else got this problem? It seems that a lot of the people lag on the barry JK2 servers. Also are there any plans to improve the service before it totally ruins the game?

F

FuZor

Meh had no problems :) and thats on 56k!

Your Connection?
Your ISP?

Sounds to meh if its on all the servers it your connection like you have a LOT of packet loss :rolleyes: at least to barrysworld.

Btw barrysworld for meh is my second fastest ping/connection to any server in the world!

Weird

O

old.seekeruk

I have 512k cable at home and ive used a T3 conn at a m8s work and get the same problem. I live in manchester so maybe its a problem with the link to london?

M

mr.Blacky

well cant say that i notice more lag. what I do have is a bit higher ping.

F

FragFodder

Hehe

Seek r u gettin lag, or are u just falling off and blaming it on lag ;) I've not had any problems b4 bud. If we're thinking on the geographical scale you're talking about (Manchester to London) I should be having similar problems, but nothing, its a fine conn :)

Anyway... I know this aint the place for this but.... *Beer saturday!!?! m8*

FF

M

Moving Target

BW are the lag masters. Play on Jolt.

U

Utini

The bw servers arent that bad - i think u may notice a lag spike as people join the server - dont know why JK2 problem i imagine.
Other than that JK2 seems to have a number of problems that were fixed in later q3 patches - but arent yet fixed in JK2 - so i guess its a case of waiting for patches.

Z

Zey

The Problem is that BW are running 94 spaces on the servers outta one box.... So when their all full and it's at peak time (7pm-10pm) there is a lot of lag...

It will only be temperarily until Wolfeeh nags them enough to get new boxes .... or reduce the number of spaces in the servers.

Anyway it will be sorted asap ;)

Just nag Wolfeeh :)

I am 24/7 ;)

U

Utini

OI WOLFEH NOOOOO, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FSFS ! 11 1 UNF! ! 1 1

Z

Zey

lol it an't really ;)

Just nag him so he nags everyone else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom