Lag fix?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
Well then the lag was fixed the instant i used it, and yesterday in rvr 1 in our grp used it he didnt lag at all the rest of us did, just a tip. if u dont want to use it feel free, but it has helped me and my m8s unless the lag is fixed now for all.

haha

and in spanish

jajajajajajaja XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
heard it also helps to ping there servers with 65500 byte packages

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
koxi said:
hmm.. sorted!

ping.jpg

rawr, good old Porcupine!

*dissapears to get his guitar and baggie out*

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Valg, I can't get it to work. I still have the lag so what am I doing wrong?

ps I like the proggy tho, I managed to complete the first 2 levels.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I'm glad this aint on the Prydwen-boards but luckily on the Excal-boards, so I dont have to re-evaluate my opinions about the two servers :)

On another note, I dont know what's worse, posting this and thinking Pingplotter actually solves the lag, or the silent minority (majority?) who thinks 'Oki Im gonna give it a try' :/

Anyhow thanks for making my morning :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
ps I like the proggy tho, I managed to complete the first 2 levels.

u fucking cheat beeks, i couldn't get past the end of level 1 boss mob (installer). Bet u bloody haxxed the code like they did in Hackers! Yea, your like a little brown (turdlike) smelly version of Johnny Lee Miller. Sitting at home with your acoustic coupler (see WarGames (Matthew Broderick)) ferverantly bashing away all night long. Then at the end of the night after hours and hours of tedious repetative work and reams of paper and pads of scribbled notes you finally realise.....

...... U HAD THE FUCKING CAPS LOCK KEYS ON. /cry

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of posting on and on about how st00pid he is and hihihahahoho I'm teh funneh!!!!!, explain what it does ^- Just because everyone doesn't know everything or understand exactly what a program does doesn't mean ppl have to be rude and evul :mad: He had good intentions and was only trying to help :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Zane said:
Instead of posting on and on about how st00pid he is and hihihahahoho I'm teh funneh!!!!!, explain what it does ^- Just because everyone doesn't know everything or understand exactly what a program does doesn't mean ppl have to be rude and evul :mad: He had good intentions and was only trying to help :(

For those that don't know, all pingplotter does is look at the route your computer takes to get over the internet/network to get to the GOA Server. You plug in the Excal Server IP Address, and pingplotter traces the route and how long it takes to get to each router along the way.
This way, you can generally see where the weakest link in the chain is.
Pingplotter in theory should not help your lag connection at all, if it did, it was probably just coincidence.

The only thing we can do is send as much info as possible to GOA for them to trace the problem, maybe defrag the Excalibur P166 32mb Server, and then hopefully things will be fine and lag free again.

Instructions how to send info to GOA from their post:
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-...WRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjE1JnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

Oli - Illu

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Zane said:

Yes but people are at work and want to read some comedy :)

Actually I had some bad news work-wise and this really made my mood :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom