Lag ?? (btopenworld)

O

old.Khain

BTopenworld Broadband Information Mar 27, 2003, 06:30 P.M. Status:
Welcome to your BTopenworld Broadband Service Status page.

We are currently aware of a fault whereby customers going to the Reading MUX may be experiencing difficulties in connecting. This fault affects the following exchanges:
Sloane, Blackwater, Goldalming, Brixton, Wallworth, Buile Hill, Red Hill, Byefleet, Knellor Hall, Richmond Kew, Walton on Thames, Ruislip, Reading Central, Slough Main, Maida Vale, Littlewick Green and Poole. Please bear with us while we resolve this fault.

If you are experiencing any difficulties in using our service please call the Service Status Line on 0800 1690199. There is no charge for calling this number.

Do you know about a new, free Network Optimiser tool that's now available? It could significantly speed up your broadband service. Use the link below:

http://www.bt.com/broadband/

B

Blackstuff

Routing Info?

BT Openworld for me as well :((

Where/how do you get the routing info posted above - especially the fancy mapped version posted on the Tech thread??

R

Runoff

BT Mux problems are some other fault. Look at technical info posted and analyse.

Both visual and text got using www.visualroute.com

If Freeserve still route same as they used to they should be getting same problem.

D

Drclink

what we really need is a french bloke who works for opentransit to come along so we can throw rotten vegetables at him whilst he explains whats wrong.:clap:

Spoke to bt got an unusually helpful chap who seemed polite but knew little he was unable to advise as to what to do other than to speak with someone working for the effected network namely opentransit for me i cant be arsed to try ill just watch tv instead.

A

Archeon

I hate BT at times, if the service wasn't normally reliable i'd have switched by now. But why is it they only seem to bugger up when i've made plans to go on a hunt or somthing?

<cry> i was late for that Trollhiem raid because i LDed on my horse. Now it looks like i've lost some SS gloves i was salvaging. God Damn!!!

Do you think if i wrote a letter to them they'd reimbuse the gloves and the 5s horse ticket fare? :)

D

Drclink

No they would probably add 50 quid to yer phone bill for wasting there time such is the mechanics of bt :)

O

Olgark

yeh same here i cant even get to the character screen

J

Jiggs

took me 5 minutes to buff myself

bleh go do something else tonight :p

R

Runoff

Personally I blame GOA they the ones using Opentransit.

C

cHodAX

2 hours, 10 logins and 10 linkdead messages within 2 mins of login :(

O

old.m0000

there is no problem with bt, it's all goa

i get 0 lag to anything except for goa servers.

sort it out you fucking cunts

I

ixnay

Aye, had this from about 3pm (when I woke up) until around 6.30'ish when I had to leave for work.
Have noticed that this problem has started to occur quite often and getting pretty pissed. especially when I log my poor ickle Shammy back in after a LD and a bunch of rabid Albies pounce on him :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom