Lag after fix??

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
I'm at work biting my nails here. Anyone playing now know if they have fixed the blood latency prob????

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
yep seems to be fixed :D havent lagged once yet after a hour or so

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Wohooo!! Nerf practice after work imo. I wanna play for real this time. Pity I can't blame the lag no more when getting killed

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I've been just standing mostly afk waiting for someone to do gs so i can get credit, everytime i check the screen tho, everything is green. Seems that whatever they did worked out.

Still haven't seen how it reacts in zergy circumstances, however I feel quite optimistic :p

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Do you remember the line in Pulp Fiction from Harvey Keitel?

He is standing with Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta who think they are in the clear regarding Marv who has been shot in the face.

"Lets not suck each other dick yet"

I think he means do not count your chickens? I am not sure of the English expression.

In other words wait for more people to log in before you comment if lag is fixed!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gear said:
I've been just standing mostly afk waiting for someone to do gs so i can get credit, everytime i check the screen tho, everything is green. Seems that whatever they did worked out.

Still haven't seen how it reacts in zergy circumstances, however I feel quite optimistic :p

your machine will still lag if it lagged before ;) but if they've solved the 10s network freezes that'd be magic :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if the lag is really fixed ill be velly happy

after i get 3-4 free days :mad: :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lag is better but now population is growig, u can still sence it.. but its playable;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom