lady gaga a man?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
anyone read this and saw photos?

i know its probally allready old in this ever gooing with the speed of light intarwebs butta..

wtf:| yug

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And now in this thread you DONT post a link?

wtf?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Link/pics or it didnt happen

CorNokZ

If she's a trap, she's definitly doing it right

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well, never really did anything for me, but!
no I strongly dout she's a man,

24265550---lady_gaga_spl86006_002.jpg

Lady_GaGa_783628a.jpg

look for a clue in the last pic
lady_gaga_flashes_her_tampon_string.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lady%20GaGa-SPX-026984.jpg

Miss Gaga doing a "Linford"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so am I the only one to think s/he's a complete dog? not that that means I'd not hit it, I'd just take longer than the tdc-approved 11.2 seconds.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
so am I the only one to think s/he's a complete dog? not that that means I'd not hit it, I'd just take longer than the tdc-approved 11.2 seconds.

Nah mate i think shes rough too. That said she'd still take a good cock I imagine

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
some peeps have too many pics of a he/she tbh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, like i've always said and i know a certain mod who'd agree, "ex-man or not, "i'd tap it" is "i'd tap it"! :p

And all you who've had a quick one over gaga(she's nice enough, no mwah though), i imagine your fapping days are over since now you'll be thinking you fapped over a man :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
She's a complete dog. If she is a she... There are more attractive women at the over-90's topless goth convention in Belgium

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

She's rank, and has no personality to boot.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
She's a complete dog. If she is a she... There are more attractive women at the over-90's topless goth convention in Belgium
There's an over-90's topless goth convention in Belgium? I feel cheated that the UK doesn't have one.

She looks like a complete skank. Rougher than an the offspring of a pikey and an essex chav. So rough that i'm expecting a carpenter to walk onstage, pick her up and use her c**t to smooth a piece of wood down.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Shes a publicity whore, will do anything to get media attention, from walking around with little china cups to be "random" just watching her on Jonathon Ross you would see how much of a dick she is.
She's probably got fake balls on to start people talking about her

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
She is dog ugly no doubt about it. I'm not a fan of her music either but i admit she is really talented at what she does.

CorNokZ

Even if she was a tugger, I'd still fuck it!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So rough that i'm expecting a carpenter to walk onstage, pick her up and use her c**t to smooth a piece of wood down.
winnar tbh :D

at 1:14 u clearly see a cock.
you checked the whole vid for the cock? Zede? :(

i admit she is really talented at what she does.
actually, hell yeah. I mean, look like dog ass for a few years, then utter the immortal words "screw you guys, I'm going home", trundle down to my mansion to recline on my mountain of cash and do whatever I like for the rest of my life? tdc would do it. yes, yes he would.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Nah mate i think shes rough too. That said she'd still take a good cock I imagine

What is a classified as a 'good' cock?

One not attached to a ladyboy? :)

And Gaga is a total minger - face like a welder's bench and a body that reminds me of a bag of spanners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom