Lack Video

Punishment

Resident Freddy
At work atm ... so will watch it tomorrow ... can't w8 to see the gimpest NS out there in action <3

Nibble

Part of the furniture
wub u 2 puneh, as its only on justsendit.com atm only lasts 4 1week ill make it on filefront when i get time

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
This better be the best vid in the history of the world or its jsut gona lead to more slagging :p

<3 joo!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aye agri that vamp was a poor vid, was jsut happy that i made 1 tbh ;p and GIVE DUEL on ur valk with shade ofc ;)

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
nice video m8, look like you play your NS better then the Vamp ;)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
great video, great fights mate.

Well done :D

:worthy: :worthy:

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
WTF something you did acctually managed to impress me, never though this day would come.......nice vid.....

wub from you favourite gimp

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I had it d/l'd 12 mins after post but had to wait 'til I got home to watch.

Excellent stuff Hol, love that third duel and your health at the end, lucky mofo. Well played throughout - gratz :)

Now time to duo with my ranger, you can fraps me dying and you killing everyone :p

:bazbeer:

X

xGenocidex

Nice to see a change of scenery... however your attitude to people is pathetic... regardless if they add or attempt to add a "FUCK OFF" is pathetic attitude towards a realm mate...

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad, the scenery difference is fun.

You seem to mouseplay quite a bit, which is something Id never be able to do on my ns. In several fights Ive seen you miss an evade style due to that.

Dont like how you shout at people, especially since later on in the vid you add on some fight (even though there are more albs than hibs, adding is adding).

Keep up the videomaking though, in some RR it will be quite interesting to see how you've changed! ;)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Nice to see a change of scenery... however your attitude to people is pathetic... regardless if they add or attempt to add a "FUCK OFF" is pathetic attitude towards a realm mate...

i no the Fo was uncalled 4 but had been added on solo fights all that day and was angry, i did PM him n say sorry after, and aye adding on them albs at step coz............... duno why

edinneg

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice video m8 really liked it. =)
Keep it coming m8. Go kill moere albs and mods give them hell Lack. =)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah really "great" fights there. the little i bothered to see i saw TWO fight where u didnt have help from mobs.. great "skills" there.

especially when u waited for them to pull was really impressive.....

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if u would see 1 with the rr2 wizard i only went 4 him as not agro, second 1 i didnt wait 4 them to pull, as i PA'd the rocot came, i didnt camera pan to see if they pulled, or u angry coz ur in that vid ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
didnt like it when you yelled at some guy for doing the same thing you did later, fights were so-so. nice effort to make a vid tho, but spend a bit more time on getting proper footage next time :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
having problems duel loggin in NF atm:(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:
aye agri that vamp was a poor vid, was jsut happy that i made 1 tbh ;p and GIVE DUEL on ur valk with shade ofc ;)

We did I believe :p

You ended up on 5% hp rooted and diseased, was kinda hoping that would be in it :D

Will be back to the game end of next week so can fight you then!

<3

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
yeah really "great" fights there. the little i bothered to see i saw TWO fight where u didnt have help from mobs.. great "skills" there.

what he said :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
such friendly comments here....

Wub you Nibbles :fluffle:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ah well cant get every1 to like it

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

So he should wait until they are fully rested and not in combat to take on 2 reavers and a wizzie 3v1 on a rr4 shade?

3v1 he won and got out alive, no bot killing, no leach killing, 3 active characters, I'd call that a smart way of evening the odds.

The other 3v1 they are fighting a single rocot...such help ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:

I agree with Tallen tbh, why not even the odds? I though this game was about being at war with enemies in RvR - if you can even up a fight fair enough. I would never consider heading into combat knowing I'm at a massive disadvantage just for the challenge - running back is a pain in the arse.

I welcome people showing their footage just for a giggle.

Stop trying to be a smart arse btw, putting things in "speech marks" can only be done when you're directly quoting someone, else you're 'paraphrasing'. I know we shorten things with forum chat but if you want to try an insult at least get more skills at it. I'm sure you'll google this to check. :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to see a DF video
But were is joejohnsonscoue?
How can you make a DF video without joe in it?

The 'fuck off' and 'dont leech me' /yells ingame were a little distasteful though.
It is only a game after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom