Rant Lack of nerd training.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seems i've been neglecting my nerd-duties. Haven't played xbox for ages, well, month or two to be vaguely exact. Last weekend i had a bit of a console marathon, most of the time playing a new patch of games and now my left forearm is killing me :(

Seems funny as it's like a runner or some such normal athletic type of person who always say "my thingydoo is killing me 'cause i haven't done jiggydoo in weeks" :D

Guess i need to calendar in some console hours to keep my nerditude up.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
As long as you´re still surfing youtube, break.com and i-am-bored.com as well as watching zeropunctuation and reading kontaku and of course FH OT, you´re safe. :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You can help me with my C stuff if you're any good at it :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can help me with my C stuff if you're any good at it :D

Hehe, yeah, no. Don't know much all about C stuff, unless you mean the naughty C stuff :D

Thorwyn, i'm not worried about de-nerdification, FHOT alone with Zero Punc takes care of that, just my nerdletics are lacking :lol:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah only geeks play xbox. We nerds stick to pc/mac and use emulators to play old C64, spectrum/amiga/atari games. Or we might even have one of the old comps plugged in at home... ;D

Sid Meier's Pirates! on tape, YAARRRRRRRR

Jeros

Part of the furniture
dude like, you wanna jump in the jeep and come down to the beach house me and the boys, were gonna crack open some brewskis, and got some righteous babes coming over!

070107_harrelson_300X400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom