Lack of ne sort of alb grp in Thid..

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Thought id play alb roll cleric grp up and maybe go kill some hibs.... Weird how noone wants too grp with a cleric ^^ Good Luck getting pwned :drink:

Try making a grp for once.. decently balanced, c how you do then...

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i have a thid cleric. got bored playing him cuz i was solo all the time. solo rejuv cleric, go fiigure. but then it was the same with my friar and pally. ah well moving to mid :drink:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Either I solo on my mercenary, or I group up with everyone I run into if there are similar hib/mids groups out. And I can't see why anyone would turn down a rejuv cleric - we need those! :(

- Dorak

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Get used to getting no groups as when you will ding 50 (if you plan to) it will be the same.
Rej cleric solo can be quite fun especially when you know how to spiral, might roll a Cleric for Thid once and try bridge spiralling there ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Albs don't group, they just seem to cluster around each other o_O

The phrase "Flies round shit" comes to mind ;)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I play a clerc in thid.. am 15 smite for the pbao mezz rest rejuv

My point of view :
-The good players solo and prefer not to group

-The terrible ones zerg , add or form pwn groups with /lvl 20 randoms
and it's usually these groups you get with infils in it scouts , theurgists with no armor who flame
you cause you were unable to heal them when they got 1 shotted

Only good group action is with Eeeekamouse and that's usually only 4 , 5 man group :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
decently balanced, c how you do then...

lol yeah lets make set groups for thid and whipe out people who have recently started playing this game and dunno fuck all ;)

You should take a break, you try a holiday or something that does'nt involve a pc because I'd have to say its mere impossible to take thid seriously :twak:

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Albs don't group, they just seem to cluster around each other o_O
This made me lol, and i havnt done that when reading FH for a veery long time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom