Lack of healers and tanks on KEP? (Destro)

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently on tier 3 as a 29 marauder. Everytime i join a scenario i see an abundance of healears on the order side and hardly any on destro side. Same goes for tanks.
I would say they field an avg of 5 healers and 3 tanks.
Apparently its the same on tier 2 where my brother currently plays.

Are there more healers and tanks in tier 4 or is there just a general lack of them on this server?

I mean its bound to affect us in the endgame right?

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
had the exact opposite last night :p 3 shamans, 2 zealots and a squig herder in group one of the groups i was in last night :p

more tanks would be nice, but i guess as cylian says, we will see them in t4

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Well i am getting pretty fed up with all these whiners "no healers wtf",if theres a lack of healers go roll one,if not shut up no one cares lol.I scrapped my swordmaster as the class is truely aweful and decided to play rune priest and i must say im having a blast,its alot of fun yes you have to put up with the WoW kids jumping up and down in front of you yelling "heal me you nab" .I average 65k healing per scenario on tier 2 and all these "dps" players are lucky if they get 13k damage lol,W/H has to be the worst played class order side very rarely do i see one stealth they just run into the middle of the destro zerg or stand back and fire there guns lol.I have a lvl 18 w/h and do around 55-60k a game and thats with no heals so sad to see such a good class played so badly.:flame:

Paramedic lvl 19 r/p - Karak-hirn

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Well i am getting pretty fed up with all these whiners "no healers wtf",if theres a lack of healers go roll one,if not shut up no one cares lol

Yes i was wondering when a reply such as yours would turn up. good man for not being too late! ;) And you should really speak for yourself and not others.
Anywho..
I have rolled a zealot as an alt, and will roll a blackguard when they implement him. Just to try a mixx of all the classes.
Anyway, its good to hear it all pans out in tier 4.

:drink:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Well i am getting pretty fed up with all these whiners "no healers wtf",if theres a lack of healers go roll one,if not shut up no one cares lol.I scrapped my swordmaster as the class is truely aweful and decided to play rune priest and i must say im having a blast,its alot of fun yes you have to put up with the WoW kids jumping up and down in front of you yelling "heal me you nab" .I average 65k healing per scenario on tier 2 and all these "dps" players are lucky if they get 13k damage lol,W/H has to be the worst played class order side very rarely do i see one stealth they just run into the middle of the destro zerg or stand back and fire there guns lol.I have a lvl 18 w/h and do around 55-60k a game and thats with no heals so sad to see such a good class played so badly.:flame:

Paramedic lvl 19 r/p - Karak-hirn
:lol: your just tooo good

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it varies alot by server and tier,on Karak-Azgul its the other way around most of the time, not uncommon for order to have 7-8 BWs a couple of SWs maybe 1 WP or archmage and a tank facing 3+ shaman 5 tanks and assorted casters for destro.

Blondinen

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it varies alot by server and tier,on Karak-Azgul its the other way around most of the time, not uncommon for order to have 7-8 BWs a couple of SWs maybe 1 WP or archmage and a tank facing 3+ shaman 5 tanks and assorted casters for destro.

T2 is much the same on Karak-Hirn. T3 is pretty balanced. I guess T2 is just penalized greater by the fairweather idiots who wants to play BWs and Engineers.

Zede

Part of the furniture
when I was in Tier 2, out of 15 players, at least 5 were tanks, usually to our one or two, half the time none at all.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Always played a healer so it's great being in demand for a change.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
T2 is much the same on Karak-Hirn. T3 is pretty balanced. I guess T2 is just penalized greater by the fairweather idiots who wants to play BWs and Engineers.

huh? since when did order have a lack of healers in T2 scenarios on karak hirn?

played about 40 scenarios yesterday and i think 10 of those we dest had more healers then you. and most of those times we lost anyway because the healers decided that they were wannabie sorcs insted.

seems like order healers can do both tho, damage and healing i mean. more often then not i see archmages with 30k+ healing done and still managed to scrape up 15k+ damage points. while dest healers are either healing or nuking, and usually dont ever get the same numbers on either.

order on karak hirn seems to be alot more organized then dest are. they take care of their healers and not to many seems to want to be soloing. insted they run around either in zergs or split in half.

getting really tired of dest in the scenarios now. most of the times it seems like we are working for a loss, not a win.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
:lol: your just tooo good
I think he's freaking amazing! I mean, we all know WH is about damage done and not strategic kills eh?

Seriously (for those that can't read between the lines) hitting high numbers of damage done is all well and good, any retarded gimboid can pound on a tanks arse until the guy hands over a tip and top the meter, what counts is those kills that turn the tide of battle. You know, sacrificing yourself to remove the only healer Destruction have, or their Sorc that is constantly running at 100 Dark Magic (or whatever it's called) and doing rather insane damage.

Or even, humping the brains out of that damn annoying Magus before he sucks everyone in for some AOE sexy time.

Yes I sometimes beat myself off silly at the insane healing numbers I can reach, but don't delude yourself (I certainly don't) those numbers are not all that important.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and as for the healing situation, I at least constantly hear people complaining there isn't enough healers on Order side (mostly talking T4 here though), though I absolutely love healing so will definitely be sticking with AM as my main (with tootling on the WH of course when I'm tired of desperately trying to kill a mob...)

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well been playing 10-15 Nordland today and at most order had 2 healers while desto had at least 4-5... no wonder that they won everytime... With 4 ppl standing and trying to kill a tank that have 3 support healers doesn't quite add up... So this time I say that on Karak-Hirn T1 destro have more healers.. At least those I played against today

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Lack of tanks and healers????

The number of times i been in scenario with 8+ healers is insane. Also been in quite a few scenarios with 8+ tanks.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
totally agree with the poster. Already have a 20 Shamen and recently started a zealot due to the same issues.

On Orrud yesterday I must have played Scenes for most of the afternoon. First on Sorc then DoK. Tier 3 was worse by far, in several groups with no healing whatsoever and Empire just farming. The healing is a problem but what really gets me is destruction just don't know how to play the scenes. It's like the old Viz comic SWANT team (Special Weapons And No Tactics). Destruction has baubel so what happens he chases Empire back to their spawn and then looses it. That must of happened about 20 times yesterday. Despite pleading with the carriers to take it to our spawn.

Actually thought about rolling Empire yesterday it was pissing me off that much. Then I remembered I had some beer left in the fridge so calmed down enough to be rational :)

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently on tier 3 as a 29 marauder. Everytime i join a scenario i see an abundance of healears on the order side and hardly any on destro side. Same goes for tanks.
I would say they field an avg of 5 healers and 3 tanks.
Apparently its the same on tier 2 where my brother currently plays.

Are there more healers and tanks in tier 4 or is there just a general lack of them on this server?

I mean its bound to affect us in the endgame right?

Complete opposite on Axe Bite Pass, 18 scenarios yesterday only saw a total of 3 healers, and 2 of them declared that they were 'damage dealers' and wouldn't heal :( Whereas on Destro side it's 3 healers, 1 caster and 2 tanks per group on average in tor anroc.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Lack of tanks and healers????

The number of times i been in scenario with 8+ healers is insane. Also been in quite a few scenarios with 8+ tanks.

yeah usually the Tier3 scenarios I'm in have at least 4-6 healers.. one time we had 8 healers, 4 shamans, 2 zealots and 2 DoK I think, not sure how the DoK's were specced though.

But since I'm playing a Shaman myself I rarely end up in a scenario without healers :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
totally agree with the poster. Already have a 20 Shamen and recently started a zealot due to the same issues.
Erm..? What?! Am I reading this right?

You have a lvl 20 shaman and you roll a zealot cuz' you lack healers? Why not heal with you shaman? It heals just as good as a zealot.... if not better. ^^

I'm confused.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
rolled a AM on K8P

played it to lvl 10 now, and in T1 there really aren't a lack of healers on either side, the lack of is healers healing
I usualy end up at 20-30k healing in a T1 scenario, and the nr2 in healing usualy stay >10k

Dont understand why people want to play healers, but not heal?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dont understand why people want to play healers, but not heal?

Well my theory is because they want to play a DPS class, they roll one, get owned, blame the healers, roll a healer themselves and spec DPS as they wanted to play a DPS class and now they got heals for themselves only.
That and 70-85% of the players I see come from WoW, can't blame them for being crap at PvP :)

Many people that don't heal try and justify it with stuff like "olol I am a hybrid not a healer class!11", that's why even with 8+ healers in a Scenario I never ever count on getting heals and adjust my playing style accordingly, saves a whole lot of headaches.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
On saturday we had a group
Archmage
Runepriest
Runepriest
Bright Wizard
Bright Wizard

Was a good laugh but I (18 atm) cant wait for group heal

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yesterday I was in a few Tor Anrocs where Dest had no healers (8P). Few times we lost due to this but usually we had more DPS and won anyway.

I guess all the Dest healers are in T4 already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom