Lack of Albs?

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Well i think we can safely quash any rumours of this; cock jockeys been zergling me all night *stlong groups to kill lonesome ment*

Either ways, nice to see you back out in force. Shame about the 3 scouts per normal player u seem to be operating on. Sack some and get some useful classes :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Stealthers are the scum.

Remove stealth let the fucks hide like rest of us.. below water and in lol pop zones :p

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
They dont complain there not being enough albs, they complain about there not being any descent grps running for them to join. What you expect when 99% of your realm roll scouts ?

"Stlong" community they have \o/

Average alb grp setup = 1 mincer 7 scouts... 4tehwin :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
was shedloads of albs roaming round odins tonight (prolly 4fg + stealther adds) and erm no hibbies - wtf lol

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
There were around 4fg albs and about same number hibs - if not slightly more with the fg stealthers camping brynja. After Talon's went to bed, there were 2-3 mid stealthers in Odin's.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
sneakies said:
Sack some and get some useful classes :p

Back to the age old whine of people doing whatever they want to really :p. Personally i had a scout at 50 a few months after the release of Si. Was dominated by assasins so i rolled out an inf instead :p. Albs are out in force but then again so are hibs, atm it seems mids are taking a nap and rolling out the whorelock zerg ;)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Back to the age old whine of people doing whatever they want to really :p. Personally i had a scout at 50 a few months after the release of Si. Was dominated by assasins so i rolled out an inf instead :p. Albs are out in force but then again so are hibs, atm it seems mids are taking a nap and rolling out the whorelock zerg ;)
yes already a few lvl 40+ whorelocks :)

Brite

Banned
Bluesky said:
was shedloads of albs roaming round odins tonight (prolly 4fg + stealther adds) and erm no hibbies - wtf lol

too busy pveing keeps, they pve for 3 years and whine, then they come rvr and pve.... zzzzzzzzzzz

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
hib groups never kill solo'ers ofc...
and what elite said about the rangers :m00:

Word , lol i was running with tox the other day (pala + cleric shit) and suddenly GA came on us . You know usuall stuff , mez root etc , then they didnt kill us, instead they came onto us with furious rage and even the druids were hitting us, it was like " OMG Arpeess , keeel !!!!11 "

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
yes already a few lvl 40+ whorelocks :)

:) heh, what i run yesterday night around, find only 2 warlock, instead there was 1 fg hibs whit 2 fotm bainshees, and tower defense few more.
warlock is small impact to rvr but bainshees, oh boy, understand that happy image hibs give out these dasy.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
You target [Andrilyn]
You begin casting Roaring Pain
You cast Roaring Pain
You hit for 298(-87) damage!

hmmm... waddafook? I'm playing my Chanter? hmm... nope, I'm actually on my lvl 40 Bainshee in ROG items.. 298 damage... omfg nerf outdamaging my rr8 caster...

sedde said:
Word , lol i was running with tox the other day (pala + cleric shit) and suddenly GA came on us . You know usuall stuff , mez root etc , then they didnt kill us, instead they came onto us with furious rage and even the druids were hitting us, it was like " OMG Arpeess , keeel !!!!11 "

lol xD

was fun avoiding them the other night round odins.. charge + sprint underwater = :kissit: :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
You target [Andrilyn]
You begin casting Roaring Pain
You cast Roaring Pain
You hit for 298(-87) damage!

hmmm... waddafook? I'm playing my Chanter? hmm... nope, I'm actually on my lvl 40 Bainshee in ROG items.. 298 damage... omfg nerf outdamaging my rr8 caster...

If Banshee's damage is matter I can understand it, as my matter and many people I know still is below avarage (mine is 13%) as I've yet to make a new SC with maxed matter resists.
Then again it's sick how banshee's can shoot that purple looking spell through walls as if 5 rangers using that javelin wasn't enough interrupt yet..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Stealthers are the scum.

Remove stealth let the fucks hide like rest of us.. below water and in lol pop zones :p
<coughs> Infil? ;p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Random sentence of the day:

QQ more n00blet
That is random, yet it applies to you. Funny...
sneakies said:
Sack some and get some useful classes :p
Think that should be done by mids/hibs too, but do agree. If a large part of the stealther population would roll a healer/tank/caster, there would be quite a few extra fg's out in the evening, or I'd hope so :p

And what's with avalon people adding on eachother in every post :eek:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
If Banshee's damage is matter I can understand it, as my matter and many people I know still is below avarage (mine is 13%) as I've yet to make a new SC with maxed matter resists.
Then again it's sick how banshee's can shoot that purple looking spell through walls as if 5 rangers using that javelin wasn't enough interrupt yet..
Body damage iirc...

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
Well back to the first post ................you are joking about the (so many scouts about ) surely you are joking .
Let me explain what happened to me on Saturday morning
Me (fiannon the thurg ) logs on at 11 am, i group with lilll the sorc .
Beno tower 4 is in hib hands so we go to have a look.
Ranger on the roof shots lilll,i get PAed by an SB and i qq mezz and move away, get killed by luri ns and 2 ranger adds as im nuking the crap out of the SB.
We go to bled bridge ............get in a fight with an sm warrior duo .....get killed by 3 SBs and 2 hunters.
We go back to Beno tower 4, i am petting the door ......we get killed by 3 Ns and 4 rangers ....(yes 7 hib stealthers)
We get a random group ..no clerics or tanks but 7 casters and tbh just having a fun run cause thats about all the people at CS.
We go bled bridge ,,we win the mezz on healer ,sm,bd and skald....we get stealther adds ...we kill EIGHT stealthers adds .........we all die to stealthers ....rangers hunters and NS
Im lying dead and pan camera and see 3 hunters on top of the bridge,2 rangers and 1 NS ................

The 4 mids we messed still live

Do the math ,14 stealthers at the bridge and no Alb stealthers.
We aint the only realm stealth zerging at the moment .
Just thought id let ya know :kissit:

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
twat imo...just explaining how i got away from him my skillz have noThing to do with this subject ,cant even beleive in this whole thread you came up with that reply ......DUMLE.......didnt expect a stupid reply like that tbh...what a prick you are
Ita wankers like you m8 that make posting here and having a decent conversation impossible

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
lmao at archer whine from a hib

Hmm... with the ammount of arrows that stuck in Thaloria's shield yesterday you could have repaired a level 10 door from zero to full... 10 different scouts at least. So what was that about archers? :fluffle:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
nangoi said:
twat imo...just explaining how i got away from him my skillz have noThing to do with this subject ,cant even beleive in this whole thread you came up with that reply ......DUMLE.......didnt expect a stupid reply like that tbh...what a prick you are
Ita wankers like you m8 that make posting here and having a decent conversation impossible

He made a joke. Lighten up maybe?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Marchus said:
QQ Mid fg and Hib fg always keel me while soloing!

thats because your one nasty player to come up against !!

:)

Personally if I were you I would take it as a compliment you are not that easy to kill. Whilst I was jammy enough to get you last week on Bled south east bridge a fraction of a second before I died to that nasty thornweed field you left for me.

:fluffle:

that whip cracking sounds is not plesant to hear...

Adianna said:
Hmm... with the ammount of arrows that stuck in Thaloria's shield yesterday you could have repaired a level 10 door from zero to full... 10 different scouts at least. So what was that about archers? :fluffle:

all realms got too bloody many? :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom