Lack of adding! :o

Jjuraa

Banned
see, it does happen. Thank you Mael, as well as the kobbie valk and the SB too. and thank you Cthulhuu for the fight.

and to the Warlock that did come along and add: hah- youre getting nerfed.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
see, it does happen. Thank you Mael, as well as the kobbie valk and the SB too. and thank you Cthulhuu for the fight.

fyi im not a kobbeh xD well played m8 :cheers:

Jjuraa

Banned
Anarch said:
fyi im not a kobbeh xD well played m8 :cheers:

are you not? :eek: sorry my eyesight must be getting worse.. aye cheers for the duel mate... pretty tough class the valk 0_o hard to hit

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
are you not? :eek: sorry my eyesight must be getting worse.. aye cheers for the duel mate... pretty tough class the valk 0_o hard to hit
lemmi get some realm ranks then we can do it again and hard to hit lmao fuck sake you blocked evrything :) you play youre plla wery well

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:

we had a nice fight inside Beno for liek 10 mins ago, was nice :D tho i think you were RS but 2th time those other albs shoudent have bin there and i would prob have killed you again :D keep it up i'll love to try a fight again :D

Jjuraa

Banned
balkeriz said:
we had a nice fight inside Beno for liek 10 mins ago, was nice :D tho i think you were RS but 2th time those other albs shoudent have bin there and i would prob have killed you again :D keep it up i'll love to try a fight again :D

aye was rs the first fight, and accidently pressed r before trying to fight you the second time, so sent the guy a nice message saying "09871232sssssssssaaaaaaaaa0987ssss097sss------------" before realising what i was doing

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Happened for me today as well on Brynja. Was fighting carpp i thihnk and other albies (prolly experienced players with respect) didnt add. Elitestoner was one of em..u hit bloody quick with that whip of yours fella :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Didn't Rastafarion, Tinky and myself kill you a few times today? :(

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Jjuraa said:
aye was rs the first fight, and accidently pressed r before trying to fight you the second time, so sent the guy a nice message saying "09871232sssssssssaaaaaaaaa0987ssss097sss------------" before realising what i was doing

lol im an expert at doing that jj m8 :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hurry up and get back into rvr almost sorted my template :p Another week or two :) Want to test it against you then hehe...

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
hehe well i thought you were RS and i thought it was a little wierd i still kinda killed you, but still was a nice fight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom