Labyrinth Raid Saturday 14th July 20.00 CET

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Im making another of these runs, as the last was very fun and gave some nice loot as well. Merc got a new bow for her collection for example... :p

This time Ill try to round up 2 grps as that wil increase our chances to do the big bosses...
1st grp: Mellee grp

1: Warr/thane/valk Shield specced
2: Warr/thane/valk Shield specced
3: Light tank
4: Light tank
5: Light tank
6: Shammy, bot specced
7: Healer Auger
8: Healer Any spec

2nd grp: Pba grp

1: Supp SM/WL
2: Supp SM/WL
3: Supp SM/WL
4: Supp SM/WL
5: Supp RM for PBT
6: Shammy bot specced
7: Healer Paccer
8: Healer Any spec

Thats the setup im hoping for.
Im not claiming anything, no mods of any kind, just wanting to do a ood fun raid, hoping to get some nice OTDs along the way. :) Hope many of u will join, if more than 2 grps sign up, ill just create for any and all here!!

Raidmaster Aber :cheers:

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes please

I would be up for that, as no doubt would my lad.

We can provide from the following:

Skald or SM

And/or

Savage or Shaman

And/or

Healer (PaC)

Choose from 2 of the 3 above. We have three accounts, but can only obviously play two of them at a time, if you see what I mean.

Thanks

Ash

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to join with sb and shammie. SB aint a light tank, though, but not gimp either.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
lab raid

Can bring any class you need except pac healer. Would prefer to bring Curie (Aug/Mend Healer) or Cricke (Dark BD) - but whatever you need is cool.

Cheers

:england:

MM

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds grand - I can bring Supp SM or RM, aug healer or warrior, personal pref being the SM, but all good :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Sounds fun :) I missed previous raids as I was working but I'm off on 14th so would like to bring my Aug Healer Ceddwen

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds a lot of fun. I would like to sign up with my warrior Batdie, I can bring buffbot 47 aug / 26 mend too if needed.

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Attention: All Read This Post Plz

Sorry to be the one to bring bad news, but Abers computer have been KIA and he will not have another one for saturday, so he will not be able to lead the laby raid.
I should greet from him and say that he hope that someone will take over the raid, cause otherwise it will have to be cancelled.

Hope you get it running anyway:cheers:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
*raises hand*

I will take Aber's place then, if noone objects. Did a raid there already once (except Maghras), so it wont be an alien thing.

Gonna be a little change to grp setup though, want to make it as my last raid - i.e. come all who wish, sort grps on spot, go kill mobs once for each grp for OTDs and more drops.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Excellent evening, very good raid and superb lotto. Thanks to Hroft for running this, and also thanks to all who turned up and behaved in such a way as to make it a success.

See you all again soon

a.k.a Ceddwen - Aug Healer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom