Labour spinmeisters online.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've noticed this more and more lately on news comment sections - I don't post on them but do read them occasionally and I suppose the conservatives have them as well.

I realise some of them may just be party supporters from either side but some of them are definately paid operatives of the parties.

This happened on mumsnet and was quickly noticed - an audit of BBC comments to see who was posting from the party HQs would be pretty interesting.

Check out this dufus for one:

BBC - Blogs - Profile

What do you think of the coalition's political reforms?

What if I want the laws to remain?
The only fair and democratic thing to do would be to have a referendum. I like having CCTV everywhere I go and I agree with the DNA database.
The only people who need fear these things are the guilty!

What dissolution powers should MPs have?

This only goes to show how desperate Dave and Nick are! The con-dems have only just managed to become the government and they are determined to do anything to stay there. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

Who would make the best Labour Party leader?

After watching Ed Milibands speech today as he put himself forward for the leadership contest I was moved by his vision of how the labour party should be and his admission of how they had let people down over the past few years. I am now considering joining the Labour party.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Actually I remember reading those comments. The one about only the guilty needing fear made me wanna sob quietly. Think it's just a really stupid person though.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I heard Dave Miliband's speech the other day about how labour should be looking to change Britain. Hang on a minute, surely the country is still currently in the state that Blair/Brown's labour party wanted it to be in, or is that Milliband admiting that Gordon was shit and the labour party fucked up under him?

Damini

Part of the furniture
What dissolution powers should MPs have?

This only goes to show how desperate Dave and Nick are! The con-dems have only just managed to become the government and they are determined to do anything to stay there. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

Mmm. The ironing is delicious.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The problem is ECA, those comments are so over the top they are almost jokes. So either they are jokes, or Labour has really hit rock bottom with their spin hiring.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The problem is ECA, those comments are so over the top they are almost jokes. So either they are jokes, or Labour has really hit rock bottom with their spin hiring.

If you look at them all together they seem ridiculous but they are all different comments on different articles - I read the top one and clicked the profile link and was like... "lol".

It doesn't seem like your random person would take stuff like this as trolling.

I dunno maybe you're right - but this isn't really an isolated example of how bad some of this stuff really is - and these people are not exactly experienced internet users - but party activists.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They do - but I'm guessing IP addresses of comment posters would be protected under some data protection law and thus unobtainable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom