Labirinth Online license Problem

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi ,

I logged on yesterday around 2pm to purchase my 2x Lotm expansions online for my accounts , when i got past entering CC details the message came up ...

''Sorry we are unable to enable expansion , in 20 minutes an email will be sent to you with a link to the secure payment site ''

Fair enough ... then 10h later im getting abit miffed as i wanted to spend most of day off getting cl10 on my main i went and RN it at Subscriptions@goa.com and besides getting the automatic responce with error code i have got no correnspondance now 30 hours later :mad:

Has this happenned to anyone else ?

I would go and buy my codes on DL.com ... but cc maxed out now as Goa has tied up the 40e odd i left to activate expansion on my accounts :(

If anyone can help with an e-mail addy i missed or smt i would appreciate it , Thanks .

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately for a customer service company GOA are outskilled it seems.

Many people have had same problem I guess keep trying rightnow in the hope a person and not a machine answers you.

Personally I went DL gamer route and had no probs CD keys in 10 minutes flat.

refer here also for various posts: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=214585

Himse

FH is my second home
Get rid of the stupid flash site, and just do it like the Americans do.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Goa use L33T payment system, its so Leet that nobody else uses it.

what i actually think is that GOA cant afford to redo there payment gateway, and just leave it till no one uses it.

:m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
56 hours in and still no responce from RN besides the automated responce :rolleyes:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
im in the same boat..

i wanted to try out the mauler so i paid for LAB on my main account then relised the account was closed so tryed to resubscribe but it says "invoice in progress" ... so they got my cash for LAB but i cant pay em money to re-open my account . been like this for over 24hr now rightnowed it and no reply yet ...

very poor show from goa yet again
:(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its an absolute joke tbh , i bought licence online so it would be fast and hassle free ...

If nothing by saturday ill just buy 2x copies at my local HMV and expect a full refund to my card :mad:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
(Checks watch) ...

72 Hours 44 minutes and 31 seconds later i get a reply after ordering the expansion :(

Better than nowt i suppose :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom