Laaaaaag !!!!!!

D

doberman

I'M FED UP WITH ALL THIS LAGs !!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A 80 PING,
MY COMPUTER IS P2 2.4 GHZ, 512 DDR 333, AND ATI 9700 PRO

WHY LAGS ????
ONE WEEK IT'S LIKE THAT, AND IT'S THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY ON THE SERVER, I'M VERY HANGRY GRRRRRR

AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE REALDAMAGE SERVER AND FTP ACCESS, SO I LEAVE BARRYSERVER...

Sorry but I think you are expensive and not the best... so

bye all

T

TedTheDog

Hiya
I understand lag is the enemy, but you dont say where the lag occurs. Theres a great deal of internet between here and you in France and the problem could be in many places.
Did you try a trace route to your server?

Although I understand your frustration, it might help you in the future to better understand where the problem really is (I'm not saying it's not here. I'm saying I have no idea where the problem is and I have no information from you to help me work out where the problem is)

To do a trace route do this:

Goto RUN on the start menu and type "cmd" (without the ")
then type "tracert ip.address.to.test" (again, without the " and use the IP address of the machine you are having trouble connecting to)

The readout then gives you 3 pings to each device on the internet between your machine and the target machine. Damn good way of spotting the problem area.

Anyway, sorry it didnt work out for you, but we always try our best to make our connections the best we can make them, considering we dont own or run 99% of the connection.

T

throdgrain

I cant understand how you know its laggy tbh. I've only ever once seem anyone on the game.net servers, so on what do you base this idea ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom