La

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
repairing isnt a prob for us we all have lgm siege crafter 1300 woodworking witch is cap when towers r trebed down they go back to lvl1 so only takes 1 wood a repair :p grats to u. u trebed down a tower free rps for the repairer

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
repairing isnt a prob for us we all have lgm siege crafter 1300 woodworking witch is cap when towers r trebed down they go back to lvl1 so only takes 1 wood a repair :p grats to u. u trebed down a tower free rps for the repairer

What have daoc turned in to when people cheer for REPAIR rps...

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
well he seem to think he terbed tower down and thinks we put lots of money in to it but it costs nothing convoker wood is free so he just giveing rps to ppl point less if ur not going to take the tower. we havent even been repairing the siege points albs keep taking out they auto repair 5% at a time. rp's aint a prob for us hibs think if u look at roll of honor u will see it aint good rps but more then any other guild

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well Repair RP'ing or not seems Albs on Dyvet server are waiting for the NPC RP patch that is incoming.

:lol:

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
albs went berk died we went hrub they log not our fault albs logged after dieing once

- English -

Resident Freddy
i do miss playing daoc but i cant force myself to renew for this sorta action ;p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No action and repair rps?

Goa are laughing their asses off everytime your money checks in..

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
GoA mabe laughing but daoc is still the best pvp game out there cba to reroll other server when warhammer is out soon played the beta it's alot like WoW combat but daoc realm lvls. think i'ed still like to play daoc even when it dose come out but cant see excal lasting much longer

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
who is still playing dougie? finished uni got my degree and my new pc coming monday so might resub for a month

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
about 50 accounts log on max each day been playing on 360 the last few days more then daoc i am logged on tho eveyday

sent u a pm

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
La ftw!

stelol dont buy war. wait till people test it out and you will see if its worth it!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Or download the US/Mythic free trial, level to 24 and piss about in Thid for free(especially on the classic servers). If you like it, resub there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom