@ LA & TD

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame on you for refusing to claim keep.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
few guilds with loads of bps couldnt claim due to circumstances
like LA no officers online, been notified tho

blizz nice to post it this fast on a board all can read, good move

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
haven't been online today, but i'm sure there's a reason why we didn't claim. i'll sort this out.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Enli said:
few guilds with loads of bps couldnt claim due to circumstances
like LA no officers online, been notified tho

blizz nice to post it this fast on a board all can read, good move

cause /rw doesn't tell u if a keeps claimed or not....

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
don't think u got my point :p

point made by me was now albs/mids got the clue faster due to his posting but nvm aint gonna discuss like this, more pointless discussions

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh I might have got the wrong end of the stick about this, and if so I take it back (although it did look like certain people where being less than helpful).

Anyway the keep got claimed, that's what counts.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
well if TD replys 2 me we cant claim cous we down 2 600k bps well , how you think that comes over 2 us all (btw no whine just asked em nicely got reply we cba cous we down alrdy 2 600k bps) :eek7:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i think there will come a stage were there wont be enough guilds with enough bp's too claim keeps. they will prob have too lower the amount of bp's it takes too own a keep in the future i reckon

Elwizardo

Fledgling Freddie
Claim what keep and when?

If it was some RP farming keep in midgard i can understand the answer. But if it was a hib keep, considering the pressure from alb/mid lately, my personal choice would have been to claim.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
hey gravediggerboi, who did you chat with from TD?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Apart from all this.

Whats the point posting something like that here?

Still dont get it. Even if u find the asnwer - why LA or TD didnt claim that tower - what u will earn from this? or u just posted to increase your post counter? or what?

My thoughts.

mck

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
mm LA has and had a claimed tower..

if there was no LA member during the keeptake.. it's not that easy..

i was not online when this happened.. i would have come to claim asap if i was..

i don't really see a big problem here.. a guild could have claimed it for the time being.. and passed it over to LA or TD afterwards..

if you release a keep thats level 10 and reclaim it instantly.. it doesn't go down to level 1 again.. at least this didn't happen the last time when we took over Scathaig from Ebony Hand..

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
TD had and still have Crim tower.

We have several times emptied our gbps on hib keeps.

Surely keep is more important than tower but yet again it seems to be more important to make a FH whine asap and sort the actual thing afterwards.
Agree with Toble here.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
who cares?
obviously u do, since u went out of ur way to make this post ;)

I am sure LA and TD had good reason not to claim the keep, but if they didn't than I agree wit Blizz shame on them. Hib is already having enough trouble as it is hanging onto keeps, and the more we are careless about our own frontier, the closer the albs get to the relics.
If no one has anythin to add futher more on the subject, and are just here to flame keep it to ur self.
It was good that Blizz posted this so, people are more aware of what's going on.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
obviously u do, since u went out of ur way to make this post ;)

I am sure LA and TD had good reason not to claim the keep, but if they didn't than I agree wit Blizz shame on them. Hib is already having enough trouble as it is hanging onto keeps, and the more we are careless about our own frontier, the closer the albs get to the relics.
If no one has anythin to add futher more on the subject, and are just here to flame keep it to ur self.
It was good that Blizz posted this so, people are more aware of what's going on.
I cant even say anymore, that I dont care? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom