La Bieber

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
left a famous club/concert venue in Amsterdam after a very short visit to a hip-hop party as he didn't get a seat on stage and was awarded no special treatment at all.

I, for one, laud this club and hope more will do the same.

Thank you, that is all.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I don't get what so many people have against Justin Bieber.. There are so many other artists who behave way worse and make way worse music. Nicki Minaj for one

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Same happened in London didn't it? - he thought he could go to a popular club and have his way.

He was removed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Same happened in London didn't it? - he thought he could go to a popular club and have his way.

He was removed.

he didnt even get in the fucking door did he? they goes "Lol bieber with a 14 year old boy GTFO"

I'd never wish death on anyone but I feel Justin The Talentless Cunt Bieber is the exception, I hope he contracts a painful wasting disease.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I've nothing against him at all tbh.

If at the age of 14 I suddenly become rich and famous and had literally thousands of girls desperate for my cock i'd become an unbearable little shit too, no doubt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Kid just needs to grow up and he could be the new justin...timberlake that is. Who incidentally makes some pretty good tunes from time to time.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Apparently his net worth is $110 million. Fair play.

I only actually hear about him through other people hating him and posting shit about him on the internet. The people that seem to despise him are actually making him more famous.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Apparently his net worth is $110 million. Fair play.

I only actually hear about him through other people hating him and posting shit about him on the internet. The people that seem to despise him are actually making him more famous.
This. Good job TdC

TdC

I don't hate Justin Bieber. I do love the Melkweg for not treating him any different from anyone else.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've nothing against him at all tbh.

If at the age of 14 I suddenly become rich and famous and had literally thousands of girls desperate for my cock i'd become an unbearable little shit too, no doubt.

Totally agree. How many child stars dont become fuck ups or cunts? If everyone around tells you how brilliant you are every 5 minutes youre going to start believing your own hype eventually.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I don't hate him, I hate all his fanatic fans who treat him as some kind of deity.

Himse

FH is my second home
It's got to be annoying having your every move tracked by some pleb with a camera. Comes with the job I suppose.

I'm just meh about him, don't hate him, just don't care.

Will

/bin/su
I read this article about him a few days ago.
Poor Justin Bieber. He is, like so many child stars before, having his growing pains in public. He's turning 19, already five years into his career, fans getting younger before his eyes like policemen. He's wondering how to "make the transition": praying to be Justin Timberlake, fearing he'll be Gary Coleman.

TdC

heh exactly 27. harsh of her. that age is deadly I've been told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom