Kyrandia is recruiting for Europe servers

M

millofsd

Kyrandia is recruiting for Europe

NOTE: - Kyrandia is located on the European server Chimera __________________________________________________________________

Kyrandia is recruiting and we would like all Imperial Players, covert or overt, to join up.
We will be an imperial aligned PA/city. Currently the US servers are swarming with rebels, who outnumber the imperials by over 60%. We intend to lead and not follow.

AIMS: -
- We hope to be a leading PA/City on our chosen server, being at the forefront economically and militarily
- Have fun and enjoy playing in each others company

Key Details: -
- Kyrandia will be located on Tatooine
- We will be playing on the new European servers, located in the UK
- It is not required to be Imperial upon site up, merely have a willingness to go Imperial at the first available opportunity (we'll all start out neutral in the first place anyway)
- We plan on building a City and a PA. Being part of the City does not require you to be part of the PA - they are both separate
- ALL professions are required and wanted
- We don't discriminate on age, however we REQUIRE all members to have a very mature attitude and childish behavior will be dealt with

If you are interested in joining Kyrandia then you can contact me or johntos2 by using AIM. Our website and forums are under construction so until they are up AIM is our official means of communication. My AIM name is Meteor 1 Man or you can contact johntos at johntos2 on AIM as well. If you don't have AIM then you can download it at www.aolinstantmessenger.com. You can also contact us by e-mail at kyrandia@fsmail.net or johntos123@yahoo.co.uk. I can also be found on ICQ my number is 319064342. There are a few requirements to join the PA these are:

- Must be capable of playing at least 10 hours active in-game time
- Must be willing to help the PA achieve its goals. This means being a willing and understanding member who can put the PA/City a head of their own goals (especially when the European servers go live when we'll need a quick start)
- Members should show respect to each other and to other players

All members' city and PA members will receive a free Tatooine small house which must be placed in the town near the PA.

Any questions game related (we have been playing since beta 3, but will be moving over to the UK servers as soon as they're up), PA related or city related please contact johntos or myself anytime, or leave a post here.

~Meteor Man floats like a comet stings like an asteroid~

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Surely mirc would be better than aim?

O

old.Cordain

Too bad Chimera is not located in UK :p
Like PlanetSide servers the current SWG Euro servers are in Amsterdam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom