KwaikWhirled

L

lecter

Its about time something started happening here. The servers are apparently fixed thanks to a move to win2k. Now given the whole chicken and the egg situation. If there is noone on the server noone is gonna join etc. We need to sort out when everyone wants to play and get some teamgames going. Ive been out of it for quite a while but wanna get back to playing properly again. The bookables only require 1 subscriber for 4hrs of play per week. There must be at least 10 subscribers so that means 40hrs a week of possible playtime.

When would be suitable days for ppl?

C

cosmos

i blew my subscription money on a cheap whore

L

lecter

I would have thought your mum could have given you a discount so you afford both.

C

cosmos

She would have, unfortunetly yours refused.

H

HangTime

Just have a biggame for starters on a sunday evening sometime after 8pm then you will be raking in the punters

S

stimps

Originally posted by HangTime
Just have a biggame for starters on a sunday evening sometime after 8pm then you will be raking in the punters
When are peeps free? :confused: :D

S

stimps

I've booked one of the QW servers for sunday night @ 8.

ATM it's standard deathmatch, but that can always be changed ;-) Anyone interested in whipping my out of practice, HPB ass?

C

cosmos

hehe stimps. the bookable servers only allow 8 people. I think what hangtime ment is a 32 player 16v16! I dont think anyone will turn up for your game, unless you advertise on irc of course :)

S

stimps

I thought the idea of 8 ppl turning up was pretty optimistic on my part... :D

D

danger

Hey i'm interested in playing again... haven't touched qw in 2 years.. as soon as scan (may their bollocks shrivel and fall off) replace the faulty mobo on my decent machine I'd be well up for it... would need a few things though... would be a chance to play as an LPB for once heh!

S

stimps

I hadn't played in ages either - over christmas, the techies in my office started playing winquake against each other :D So I stuck a QW server on my little server and showed them how to do it :)

Quite interesting playing against total newbs who don't even use mouselook...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom