Kupo

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
but nm.. I dont care..

Less postfarming then. Gamah seems to be able to speak for himself.

Sorry about Progressive not working out, Albion really needs more active groups out there.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
1 mil rps in 3 days = rox? With 4 active people that would be 250k per person in 3 days, if they all gained about the same amount of rps. Yet, not a single person in progressive made even near that amount of rps in a week, let alone 3 days. So, 4 active people my ass :<
About the 'lfg' shouting.. Well, it's just based on nothing? :x And you don't care, yet make a lovely post and move to hib.

Rather join an inactive guild with no active gm's than a guild with a retarded gm who can't keep the guild standing for even a week x<

well all seemed ok (except few minor probs) and we made 1mill rp's in 3 days rvr'n by 4 active ppl he ment 4 ppl who were online for all those 3 days, we had 2 fill the other spots with other ppl/it was a guildy who was on for 1-2 of the days.

then i had a birthday, an exam, and some days off to go home and see ze parents came back and the guild message read "progressive is dead" :z

never mind i guess :< i was unguilded anyway.

It is a shame that there arnt any active small rvr guilds in alb/pryd atm tho :<

Also its a bit depressing how you lot have all come 2 post here how u knew it would never work and lol at ppl trying ~~

says more about you than it does about whoever joined :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
your the only retarded person here.. but then again that an insult to retarded ppl to call you that :E

and with regards to moving hib I had planed to move hib or mid b4 progressive started.. it was my last effort to stay in the realm with which I have made a lot of friends in over the past 3 years of playing.. same carnt be said about you.. all I never see is ppl.. abusing you.. and you trying to abuse them back.. mabey that gets your ego going ? could do with less ppl like you playing.. :p
Really surprised you even bothered replying with some more badly spelled bullshit comments :x This might surprise you, but, I don't care about people abusing me, or trying to (in your case?). I find it funny and it's often the only thing to keep me amused during pve.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
well all seemed ok (except few minor probs) and we made 1mill rp's in 3 days rvr'n by 4 active ppl he ment 4 ppl who were online for all those 3 days, we had 2 fill the other spots with other ppl/it was a guildy who was on for 1-2 of the days.

then i had a birthday, an exam, and some days off to go home and see ze parents came back and the guild message read "progressive is dead" :z

never mind i guess :< i was unguilded anyway.

It is a shame that there arnt any active small rvr guilds in alb/pryd atm tho :<

Also its a bit depressing how you lot have all come 2 post here how u knew it would never work and lol at ppl trying ~~

says more about you than it does about whoever joined :p
Actually I kept quiet about the guild failing until it actually did, because I didn't mind the guild and wished them the best, even tho I didn't expect much from it. At least you manage to reply without telling me to drop dead or some shit spelling/random abuse like the fotm hib :x

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Less postfarming then. Gamah seems to be able to speak for himself.

Sorry about Progressive not working out, Albion really needs more active groups out there.

unlike you I pay for the forums.. so I can post farm as much as I like.. kthxbye

Gamah

Banned
Don't see why you need to call me retarded really..

Guild died for one simple reason, I had real life issues for 3 days in which 2 others were doing exams and 2 members got cold feet.

If having a real life is retarded to you streaf then you lead a pretty mundane life. Shame I actully thought you were one of the good guys in Albion clearly I was wrong, your just a no good shit head insulting me personaly over things you have no clue about.

Milkybar has more class than you will ever have, my good man...and if insulting his spelling makes you feel better about yourself thats fine, but don't think you have my respect any more.

Have fun LFG.

Gamah

Banned
...and for the others, yes it is a shame we had something good :)...It was worth a try and that's what I was doing..trying..if people want to flame me for that, thats thier buisness and they should try starting up a guild to see how difficult it is.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
DOUBLEYOU TEE EFF!!!!!

How dare you deny Gamah of his roleplay house.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
unlike you I pay for the forums.. so I can post farm as much as I like.. kthxbye

If you post farm on these forums you find yourself banned.

Please can everyone just leave this thread alone

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
If having a real life is retarded to you streaf then you lead a pretty mundane life. Shame I actully thought you were one of the good guys in Albion clearly I was wrong, your just a no good shit head insulting me personaly over things you have no clue about.

Milkybar has more class than you will ever have, my good man...and if insulting his spelling makes you feel better about yourself thats fine, but don't think you have my respect any more.

Have fun LFG.
Retarded as in the way you act, both ingame and on the forums, as in, I expected you to be 13-14. And about me being a shithead, you tell me to drop dead when I say I didn't expect progression to do good, and that IS a decent reply? Telling me to drop dead isn't a 'bad' thing to say? Didn't mean to insult you until that post. You said a lot of retarded things both on irc, fh and ingame and I never bothered with all that crap, just to stay off your back :eek: How has milkybar got class? He starts throwing random insults at me for the same silly reason you did, and even insulting his spelling was more on-topic than the shit he posted :x And losing your respect won't bother me too much, as I lost mine for you months ago x<

Gamah

Banned
I'm 20 bad estimate :wub:

Fair enough, thats the way you want it :> And I said go to hell, not drop dead.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I'm 20 bad estimate :wub:

Fair enough, thats the way you want it :> And I said go to hell, not drop dead.
Comes down to the same thing? And you being 20 was the whole point, guess you missed it? :<

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Comes down to the same thing? And you being 20 was the whole point, guess you missed it? :<

Your one of those guys that has to get the last word in eh..?

Ja I get it I act imature on the Internet, Oh no..the internet will get me a job/grilfriend and respect IRL.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Your one of those guys that has to get the last word in eh..?

Ja I get it I act imature on the Internet, Oh no..the internet will get me a job/grilfriend and respect IRL.
You aren't gonna tell me that just now you weren't trying to get the last word in? Cause it looks a damned lot like it :x

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You aren't gonna tell me that just now you weren't trying to get the last word in? Cause it looks a damned lot like it :x

getting the last word in by saying "no I don't want to get the last word in" ...

CLASSIC!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
If you post farm on these forums you find yourself banned.

Please can everyone just leave this thread alone

its not exaclty post farming anyway I was making a point there are far worse ppl on these forums for post farming then I will ever been :p and im sure YOU know who they are :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
its not exaclty post farming anyway I was making a point there are far worse ppl on these forums for post farming then I will ever been :p and im sure YOU know who they are :p
And do you mean paying as in donating? If so, can I go stabbing people when I donate a bit to the cops? :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
And do you mean paying as in donating? If so, can I go stabbing people when I donate a bit to the cops? :<

Don't watch meny mafia films do you? :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
Milkybar has more class than you will ever have, my good man...

by class you mean?

(Strangely i thought you ment he bought a rr6 pala)

(sorry ilem, i took the last word from you ;<)

haha i got it atm... close this please :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
if i had lock rights on this forum i would so own you guys at last word :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
by class you mean?

(Strangely i thought you ment he bought a rr6 pala)

(sorry ilem, i took the last word from you ;<)

haha i got it atm... close this please :(

oooo.. strong post.. :p and as I only used it for farming anyway even tho I did Full TOA the char get just over 600k rps on it.. but then again.. you guys need someone to have to flame ppl.. :p else u would all run off a bridge or somthing cuase u would have nothing todo :E aside from taht you must be one of the sad gits from this forum with no life hence the "Scrounging Bastard" title. also that might be a little below the belt.. :p I dont care as im sick of being judged for buying something off ebay I know lots of ppl that have and nothing is ever said about them :p well im happy with my NEW ! ebay ranger!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:

ill let your very small sized brain work it out :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
no no hes in the ever active forgotten legends..the guild with 2 absent gm's

Why should people play a game they no longer find fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom