Kupo

Martok

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Why should people play a game they no longer find fun?

he has a point its a shame he no longer finds daoc fun cos i wnt sycho bck pwning the hibs and mids again but then again its the fun we all play our games for!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
if post farmed get banned why does vlad never get banned.. hes gotta be the worst post farmer on the forum.. :p

because i wtfpwned him once

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
heh :p its nice to take the serious shit out of a d00med thread dont u think ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
UndyingAngel said:
oooo.. strong post.. :p and as I only used it for farming anyway even tho I did Full TOA the char get just over 600k rps on it.. but then again.. you guys need someone to have to flame ppl.. :p else u would all run off a bridge or somthing cuase u would have nothing todo :E aside from taht you must be one of the sad gits from this forum with no life hence the "Scrounging Bastard" title. also that might be a little below the belt.. :p I dont care as im sick of being judged for buying something off ebay I know lots of ppl that have and nothing is ever said about them :p well im happy with my NEW ! ebay ranger!

that's funny, coz you're the one who paid 5 quid to have a custom title on a forum :rolleyes:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
that's funny, coz you're the one who paid 5 quid to have a custom title on a forum :rolleyes:

I paided for my one too
I use this forum every day, £5 is a very small ammount to help them with server costs etc

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

whats your point.. at least I contribued towards the forum.. even tho I used it like once or twice a day.. and you seam to be on here 24.7 :p what have you given back apart from your scarcastic(sp!) remark :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
whats your point.. at least I contribued towards the forum.. even tho I used it like once or twice a day.. and you seam to be on here 24.7 :p what have you given back apart from your scarcastic(sp!) remark :p
Scartastic? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom