Kteams Specs

O

old.telescopi

Is it possible in Kteams, to have a different type of spec, one who can only cycle through the eyes of his own team, but can talk to them in team messages.

Basically a non-playing captain role, would be helpful in bringing the quality of teamplay in online games up a notch (and the transition to lan easier).

On a Side note, with Apps like Roger Wilco so easily to use now, perhaps specs that just see their team would be a good idea?

C

cenobite

Yeh its possible just to allow you to track your own teammates. But why cant you like just press spacebar in chasecam mode?

Also controlling comms is imposs in kteams other than switching on or off teamtalk. QCC just cant handle it.

O

old.telescopi

my thinking was for Using voice to as closely resemble a lan environment as possible - including having a captain stood behind his team directing them (I believe griff did similar at rapture?).

Obviously this could be done just as well by a normal spec, although you'd have to cycle thru a few more, but he could also see all the other team - which, is, err, cheating, just a bit
smile.gif

H

HangTime

i believe using the qizmo observer function a similar thing to what u r suggesting might b possible, provided all players are on the same qizmo. teambinds can be heard by a person who is observing that client... try observing some1 in ffa/duel and see how they point at items behind walls etc!
smile.gif

O

old.telescopi

you can use qizmo's observe function, but switching between players is tedious, switching between just your own players, is too much of a pain in the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom