Krondon Raid Sunday 16th

G

Garok

Kondon goes relatively unraided due to the popularity of Sidi. If like me u are interested in finding out what drops off who and how usefull they are ... for instance if u look @ the link to the Albion Epic weapon model chart below most of u will be familular with alot of them .. some however have not been seen ..

http://guide.lagmonster.com/pics/alb_epic_wpns.jpg

We know the shield useing the Great Horned shield model is used for Shield Of Constellations... my bet is that some of the other models such the Royal Simitar (would drop of the Queen prehaps?) are used for Krondon drops and hence why they have not been seen yet.. Also new drops are appearing such as..

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=13305

So if u are interested i will be running a raid on Sunday 16th departing @ 3pm from the tower outside Krondon.

I have searched out as much info as i can about bosses and how many FG's are required to kill them and what the stratergys are .. but if anyone has any exp of Krondon (except O/M quest) i would be grateful if u can post it..

Open to lv 47-50 ..

49-50 for 100% qual loot .. 47+ for rest..

Much Abliged Garok

PS Bring a pack Lunch we may be some time..

C

cHodAX

Count me in, I love Krondon and would like to see alot more of it.

G

Graknak

Well ya need 4fg's min to do some easy raiding as for instance the named blobs split in 2's each time, statwise the non-unique loot is crap though, i myself got the Diamond studded mace of stars and it's just a normal studded mace model with shabby UV, about 75% of Krondon non-unique loot is non-epic models, not to mention named mobs not having fixed amounts of non-unique drops, mostly high lvl RoG's instead of non-uniques....

G

GrimReaper

reeading that last post made my head hurt, to many non's....!

Grim

N

Nivellen

It would be best to first hold the hunt, and then after all is finished, kill Scurceol Hyde last - he is easy just get many people, zerg all adds, after all small trolls are killed, killed those "Golden Auras" - they don't attack you anyway, only make you jump in the air, fall down and hurt yourself a bit.

Y

Yussef

Some of the Krondon helmets are the best in game ;o

T

Teren

w00t!!
SpiritCoreoftheNode.JPG

he/she is using the interface i made!!!
im happy :)

O

old.Bubble

50 Friar
47 Armsman
47 cleric

reporting for duty

C

chretien

If you're going to kill Scurceol then I'd like to come along please too. Belt is the only thing I'mmissing for a complete template now.

Edit:- 49.5 Paladin

A

alea

Me and my darlin will be there, hope we manage the quest :)

B

bulge

Originally posted by chretien
If you're going to kill Scurceol then I'd like to come along please too. Belt is the only thing I'mmissing for a complete template now.

Edit:- 49.5 Paladin

Go Chretien !

And I'll come too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom