Krondon Loostlist

F

Flimgoblin

I'd link to my krondon loot list but looks like you already found it :)

feel free to post there if you find anything more :)

(save me the hassle of cutting and pasting :))

A

Athis

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I'd link to my krondon loot list but looks like you already found it :)

feel free to post there if you find anything more :)

(save me the hassle of cutting and pasting :))

Aye, it was a great help, thank you :)

Maybe I should organize some total lewt wh00rage Krondon raid soon to possibly get some more drops to the list. There seems to be quite nice items down there.

F

Flimgoblin

tis rather under-appreciated, people think "Krondon? bah just for that quest isn't it?"

the 95% qual stuff is a bit naff but the MP stuff (e.g. the Ogre Mentor's Hauberk) is pretty nice :)

Drihten, Orylle and Orshom all drop the good stuff - as does Scurceol Hyrde (or however you spell it)

not so sure about the rest - might just be random.

A

Athis

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
the 95% qual stuff is a bit naff but the MP stuff (e.g. the Ogre Mentor's Hauberk) is pretty nice :)

That cloak definitely ain't bad either. Will have to do some extensive farming to check if only the named ones will drop the hand-made loot, though I've soloed in Krondon quite a few times and haven't gotten anything but rogs from the normal monsties so I think you're right about the "good" stuff only dropping from the nameds.

O

old.Sepiritz

Wow, some nice stuff there, last I heard anything about Krondon on vnboards it was said there were just crappy RoG items. Seems it can be pretty niceh. GIVZ KRONDON RAIDS! :)

F

Flimgoblin

ahh yeah the non-RoG is only from the named..

it's just you get 95% stuff from some named, 100% from others :)

(The harder the mob the more 100% stuff)

Also higher level monsters can drop masterpiece 100% loot - a pair of 100% cloth boots with +8 fire magic on them dropped in Crystal Caves :)

O

old.mattshanes

A caster on prydwen got a staff with 10x331dd pbaoe charges and glows lightning blue,it really does look nice and a guildie got a glowing thruster looks the best i have seen,has +6 thrust on it too.Can't remember stats will have to ask him and post here.But both items were 100 qua and 16.5 dps.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
A caster on prydwen got a staff with 10x331dd pbaoe charges and glows lightning blue,it really does look nice and a guildie got a glowing thruster looks the best i have seen,has +6 thrust on it too.Can't remember stats will have to ask him and post here.But both items were 100 qua and 16.5 dps.

Gifv pics too ;)

P

Puppetmistress

OK, fair enough. Last Ogre's Might Quest (with Adari) I ended up with:

Name: Andromeda Constellation Embroidered Robe
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: 51 Bonus: 35%
Effect 1: 4 Body Magic
Effect 2: 21 Intelligence
Effect 3: 21 Dexterity
Effect 4: 44 Hits
Melee absorb buffer lvl 49: Value 50
Utility: 59

Just a plain robe, the ablative proc is lvl 49 (instead of 47 for an alchemy one) and it has another graphical-effect when it procs. I am uncertain how much it absorbs but I already had it absorb 143 damage in 1 hit (from Sister Blythe, don't ask :p)

It's an uber robe for either a sorc or a cabalist imo. Useful stats and very nice ablative-proc

A

Athis

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Melee absorb buffer lvl 49: Value 50

I'm pretty sure Adari said it was a 150 value ablative, you sure about that 50? ;)

I'm also slowly trying to put together a map of Krondon, it's extremely slow to do solo as basicly my method of mapping is running through tons of agro doing /loc and taking a screenshot at every corner :p

O

old.Cher

athis u in alb matey? i've got a char i am intent on getting to 50 here. so /send cherific in game. or i'll track u down and heal chant u to death!!!

A

Athis

Originally posted by old.Cher
athis u in alb matey? i've got a char i am intent on getting to 50 here. so /send cherific in game. or i'll track u down and heal chant u to death!!!

Cherific is not ingame :p

Blah, making maps is boring and hard work ;)

EDIT: OK, maybe I'll give up with the map idea, my artistic talents being...well, non-existant.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Athis
Cherific is not ingame :p

Blah, making maps is boring and hard work ;)

EDIT: OK, maybe I'll give up with the map idea, my artistic talents being...well, non-existant.

Be praised :clap:

J

Jiggs

i had the friar robe which dropped in there, but i gave it away i think (to Mess's GF if i remember)

similar stats setup to the cloth robe (piety instead of intell and either parry or reju at +4) and a 35/32 imbue value

certainly if you are lucky enough to get one of the chest pieces form there, they aren't quite up to sidi standards, but they will save you a ton on spell crafting if you can squeeze them into your template..

A

Athis

Originally posted by Jiggs
i had the friar robe which dropped in there, but i gave it away i think (to Mess's GF if i remember)

similar stats setup to the cloth robe (piety instead of intell and either parry or reju at +4) and a 35/32 imbue value

Guess all of the Krondon 100% chest pieces are +21*2 stats, +44 hits, +4 skill, 150 ablative then :)

H

Hit ^_^

Ogreish Heraldry Hauberk
AF 100 95%
15str 15qui 48hits 12% cold
10 charges of health regen
giv.

A

Athis

Oh bloody hell, I even made a typo in the pm I asked for the topic to be changed. Go me! Ugh

Anyway, here's a new addition, stolen off some german forums I happened to be browsing:

Geisterkern des Knotens <-- don't think the babblefish translation is correct so will leave it like this for now :)
Thrusting weapon
16.5 dps speed: 3,1 100% quality
+4 thrust +4 stealth +19 dex +48 hits
Not usable in off-hand
95 DD Proc
Blue glow with white sparklies

Ooh, and another one:

Ring:
Name: Military seal ring <-- roughly translated from Militärischer Siegelring
Level: 49 Quality: 100% Bonus: 35%
+16 Strength +16 Constitution +24 Hits +9% heat
Forgot to put this here: has 10 charges of a dex/qui debuff
UV: 45,3

OH MY GOD! A map of Krondon! http://members.rogers.com/ios2/Krondon.gif

F

Fagane

Lets make an event, get some 50s and kill some stuff in Krondon to get a better idea of the loot there. 3fg could prob do a lot there in a evening....

Fagane

B

belth

Oh a very nice ring :D

I'll make a .zip file for SC-proggy (v2.0) out of these, like the one I made out of Sidi items.

J

Jiggs

i remember the last krondon raid i was on was when everyone was doing the ogre's might quest and we decided to carry on and kill all the bosses.

anyway it all came to an abrupt end when zoyster found that friar orge's 20 students and decided that aeing 20 level 60 mobs was too much of a temptaion to resist!

i think i have a screen of it somewhere :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Fagane
Lets make an event, get some 50s and kill some stuff in Krondon to get a better idea of the loot there. 3fg could prob do a lot there in a evening....

Fagane

3fg well set up could probably go quite far...

cept everyone always takes their level 41 alt to Krondon to leech xp :( :rolleyes:

you'll have a hard time killing Orylle with 3fg though ;)
50 people should be able to do it though, but it's no walkover (you'll need your raid to all be awake and not afk... and not doing stupid things like pulling aggro from 2 corridors away *grumbles*)

A

Athis

Originally posted by Jiggs
anyway it all came to an abrupt end when zoyster found that friar orge's 20 students and decided that aeing 20 level 60 mobs was too much of a temptaion to resist!

i think i have a screen of it somewhere :)

:rolleyes:

Better go down blazing I guess :p

B

belth

Krondon Items for SC-proggy v2, just unzip to your "items\albion" directory. Also changed to same directory structure on the Sidi item .zip.

A

Athis

Originally posted by Fagane

Fagane

Apparently 4fg can kill all the nameds except Orylle and Scurceol, the two named blobs seem to be somewhat tougher than the ogre nameds who in general are doable with 2-3fg

Oh and naturally I'm up for a trip to Krondon :)

F

Fagane

Was talking about a 3FG level 50 only. If Athis is up to this mybe we could start to pull some strings, etc. I sure want him to get his loot list compleet. All loot we would gather would be for me secundary (but still nice to get some).

There is no loot list or details of Krondon jet, this way we could teach the Amaricans something.......

Fagane

F

Fagane

The items for SC calculator are bugged. They give error messages that they are from the wrong realm.

Fagane

B

belth

Ok, checking in to it... Sure you're running v2.0 of it? Because v1.0 has completely different type of structure in the files.

Edit: DL'd the .zip and can't find anything wrong with it. Also they load up fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom