TV Krod Mandoo

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I keep missing it, the iplayer only has an episode for a week doesn't it?

Although I heard a rumour that technically any method of download of BBC content within the UK is legal because we already paid for it with the TV license, is that true.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Although I heard a rumour that technically any method of download of BBC content within the UK is legal because we already paid for it with the TV license, is that true.

No. Firstly, "BBC Content" isn't necessarily owned by the BBC, the production company that made it often retain rights and the BBC are allowed to distribute through their own channels. Secondly, a TV licence doesn't give you any IP rights as its not a fee to get BBC content but a licence to own a TV.

Never heard of the BBC chasing any file sharers in the UK though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Last night's was the first one of these I've seen.

Thought it was pretty funny tbh, will have to catch up with the rest.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Nope the whole series is on iplayer. You can only keep an episode for a week after you download it, then it deletes its self, you can still stream it as many times as you want.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No. Firstly, "BBC Content" isn't necessarily owned by the BBC, the production company that made it often retain rights and the BBC are allowed to distribute through their own channels. Secondly, a TV licence doesn't give you any IP rights as its not a fee to get BBC content but a licence to own a TV.

Actually your wrong, you dont pay a TV licence only cause you own a TV, you can have a TV without a licence if you are using it for DVDs and consoles etc. You only pay for the licence if your TV receives a signal

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Actually your wrong, you dont pay a TV licence only cause you own a TV, you can have a TV without a licence if you are using it for DVDs and consoles etc. You only pay for the licence if your TV receives a signal

Semantics. Point is your licence doesn't give you any BBC-related rights.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No it doesnt, just allows you to view BBC related stuff, and i wasnt merely splitting hairs i was just answering

licence to own a TV.
i thought you may have been under the impression, like many people are, that you need a licence for just owning a TV which is wrong

00dave

I heard that rumour because I was chasing up a copy of monkey dust series 2but apparantly for some reason it was never released, which is a bit shit because as license payers we paid for that series to be made yet they won't release it and will probably never show it again.
And thanks Ch3t I wasn't aware they kept it more than a week, I will catch up with the series tonight.

00dave

Is it me or is India De Beaufort painfully hot? Painful as in I will never get to shag a woman that fit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wait till you see episode 5 mate :( The pain only increases.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Is it me or is India De Beaufort painfully hot? Painful as in I will never get to shag a woman that fit.

$50 in thailand will prove you wrong imo.

Also, for fucks sake BBC/uk comedy.

6 EPISODES PER SEASON IS NOT COOL.

12/13/24/26 OR DIE.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
downloaded episodes 1-6 to check it out, watched a couple so far, really enjoying it (except for matt lucas.. who imo is POOO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom