Kragma Waves Goodbye - Especially to all Wolverines

J

Jag

Just thought I would make it official - Kragma (others may know me as Jagang) has left the building.

After a long time in trying to find new ways to keep my interest in the game I have now moved on from DAOC.

I must say a great big thankyou to all the friends I made during my 1 and a half years of play - all the old Shield of Valhalla crowd -imo the best guild there was! All the guys from Hand of Loki - had a fantastic time with you guys and last, but definitely not least, every single one of the Wolverines. I don't know how many of you are still around but I wanted to say that you guys are the best :D (I wont name names as there were too many and anyway, you all know who you are)

The one thing that kept me going was the people, and its the people in this game I will miss the most.

For those of you who want to reach me, send me a PM on the website below... I am currently on Planetside now and loving the fresh change and I hope to hear from you guys again soon.

www.slhq.com - send me a PM on this site as I check this all the time.

Wuv woo guys

Krag signing off

S

salamurhaaja

bye bye.. see you at WoW.

/salute for kragblade

U

uglymug

I'll never forget yer YMCA routine ... funniest thing in DAoC. EVER!

Bye Kraggy ... you will be missed

S

Shagrat

:( Another SoV old lag exits stage left.............

Have fun matey, I hope our paths cross again.....

K

kaod

All the best to you, was a fun time indeed when you were in Loki.

Cya around Kragman. :)

C

Carlos Bananos

im in PS aswell too kraggy ;)

look me up if your in NC, name is Soazak

/Hug

G

Garnet

Awww :(

Bye Jagang and good luck with whatever you do

/salute Jag the Stag

L

laimez

Sad to see you go kraggy. Was pleasure to play with you in SoV and in pvp a short time :)

Hope we will meet at some other game later :)

C

cadiva

<sobs bitterly into her mug of ale>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kraggy you can't go, I won't let you ;)

As Uhrd already said, the YMCA moment on top of the bindstone in Hagall will long go down as one of my best ever memories of DAoC and I'll remember that for many years to come.

Was a pleasure and a privilage having you in Wolverines and I hope you keep in touch one way or the other.

And, as a PS, did you ever get that parking ticket sorted out (grins).

wuv woo back lots

J

Jag

Caddy :) Shags :) Mhorr Kaod everyone!

Great to hear from you all - big shame to go but its done now - i do hope to stay in touch.

Cad / Bumble - lots and lots of big hugs

F

fizzybomb

Cheers from the Fizz-monster

Hi mate, you will be missed.

Have fun, and take it easy whereever you roam.

Fizzy.

Fizzy 41 Warrior
Fizzybomb 50 Runie
Lugger 50 Shammie
& the cubettes

Wolverines

Z

zico

Very sad to see one of the original Shield of Valhalla members leave :(

I had many great times grouping with you, first as Kragma then Jagang then back to Kragma again :)

Good luck for the future tho.

PS Shaggy, when you get to lvl 50 we need the biggest gratz thread ever on BW :p

N

niksu_

sad to see you quiting old dear matey. Truely you are most kind, funnies and coolest guy i have pleasure to meet in world of daoc. I wish all good in future and i try to keep in touch by e-mail spamming you :) True that Sov times were the best times in daoc, mainly cos it was all new and intresting and the peeps in sov were superior humans ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom