Korgon/Fujiwara Video <Shivers>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The spirit of Rdaneel is still strong, I see. :D

Oh, and LOL at Furylock; after first fight, he PMs "ups didnt mean to add:) finger slipped", and one minute later you can see him doing it again. Retard of the worst kind. :puke:

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
It was like watching wrathofsauron and guardsxmen all over again :)

Jomfru said:
coz its better to use the whole back chain?
well ofc it is, but why bother? if i win even if im using easier playstyle, i wouldnt bother doing styles that you dont always get in, just for having to play "skilled".

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Osri said:
Just for tip...u can spam buttons in this order: aurora borealis, icy, snowsq, anytimer...always getting most damaging style off :p

Zerker prolly easiest light tank style wise.

We all know your dwarf is one meanie beanie tho :D

Atleast you land backchain ^^

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
well ofc it is, but why bother? if i win even if im using easier playstyle, i wouldnt bother doing styles that you dont always get in, just for having to play "skilled".

You do realize they dont win all the time?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
it was kinda ironic that korgon asked for <3 to zerkers a few weeks ago or so iirc. Keep spamming that df!
It's like a druid only using baselineheals and whining that you dont have any utility.
PS: pathetic that tanks is so ezmode atm that they can kill stuff by just spamming anytime :<<<<<

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
PS: pathetic that tanks is so ezmode atm that they can kill stuff by just spamming anytime :<<<<<

I can't :<

LOVE TO HERHOES !!!!!!!!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, let's get the facts straight m8s:

<Korgon> i am the best lighttank on excal

Oh, wait...

Marc

FH is my second home
Why even bother posting the video here. You must of realised you were onto a hiding straight from the start as soon as the college boys and teenagers saw it.

Was a good vid. Who cares what styles he uses etc.

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
Thought it was some decent/exiting fights in it, couldnt care less about what style they use either :eek:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to watch but 1 tip for any not watched it yet: turn your volume OFF, not down not even nearly all the way down but OFF .God i not heard that much rubbish since Majii last posted on here :p Upgrade your Muse cd to the real thing m8 and spend an xtra few euros on Radiohead :cheers:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Nice heals, but even prozax was better as tank in his sucky movie :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Intersting to see your point of view, some of (but definatly not all) the music was good.

Don't you guys get bored of spamming two styles though? A little more variety might make a better movie if you decide to do another.

Bloodclot

Banned
Mirt said:
Intersting to see your point of view, some of (but definatly not all) the music was good.

Don't you guys get bored of spamming two styles though? A little more variety might make a better movie if you decide to do another.

in FG rvr i only use 4 styles, anytime+snowsqual chain(backstyle with the last style an uber proc of 40extra damage ).
zerkers don't have sidestyles/fronts, they have some positionals in axe/sword line. but LA damage is better.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
wedge a spoon in the doublefrost key and hit f8-stick when target dies?

majik

Banned
Konah said:
wedge a spoon in the doublefrost key and hit f8-stick when target dies?

Would you keep it jammed if the target was being bodyguarded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom